style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe that this debt has actually been unique in these circumstances why?

1. Speaking to the OC or the entity that owns the debt (sorry for the word entity I cannot think of another other than OC)

!

That would be the authority MM.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just remote accessed the memory stick the PCN in this case is the same one....

The OOT was rejected hence the continued visits for payment. I was not aware of the refusal from the TEC

This additional thread also seems to refer to the same case as well?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?463857-PCN-enforcement-very-vulnerable-debtor***Resolved***

Unfortunately this time you are incorrect it's a totally different person altogether. I do help more than one person at a time with very similar circumstances. Why the need to go looking at my previous threads, it now looks like you are trying to trip me up or am I reading this wrong? Either way that thread is irrelevant to this one!!!

In the case linked next post up is female the original thread is male.

In the one you have just linked too is all sorted and developed nicely without to many questions. Again a repayment plan was arranged and the EA,s are out of the picture. Once more this one is an extremely vulnerable adult, this is my field.....

Since you are apparently 'investigating' my posts any more please?

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

But I find it strange that not one of the contributors to this thread have actually said ANYTHING about the latest PDF as you all requested so, since I have now mentioned this up would each of those that called me a liar or inferred I was not being honest please comment! Please be aware this is not a complaint at all but merely an observation... I have as requested complied with your request and I dutifully request the same of you! With respect too...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

I haven't been able to download it

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

I have just checked the attachment and have also just downloaded it and read it with zero issues, so not sure why you cannot? Is anyone else having issue with this PDF at all please if so I will up it if need be!

No I have it. I think it must have been reset or something, because it was pack to 0 downloads. Anyway.

A man of few word.

The thing is MM, we were concerned with you saying that the EA had cancelled the debt. He cannot negotiate with the debtor and do so because it is not his debt as said several times.

But I find it strange that not one of the contributors to this thread have actually said ANYTHING about the latest PDF as you all requested so, since I have now mentioned this up would each of those that called me a liar or inferred I was not being honest please comment! Please be aware this is not a complaint at all but merely an observation... I have as requested complied with your request and I dutifully request the same of you! With respect too...

I doont know how many times you have to be told this, no one is calling you a liar. In the grown up world, when you make a statement like this it is expected that you will be able to substantiate it.

Unfortunately this time you are incorrect it's a totally different person altogether.

Why the need to go looking at my previous threads, it now looks like you are trying to trip me up or am I reading this wrong? Either way that thread is irrelevant to this one!!!

Once more this one is an extremely vulnerable adult, this is my field.....

Since you are apparently 'investigating' my posts any more please?

MM, I am surprised and disapointed at your above comments.

If this thread is in connection with another thread regarding the same case and the same debtor (which it is) then I would have thought that a link could be provided on here as it may help other posters and debtors.

The second link that I provided, appeared at first glance to also be connection with the same debtor. You have said that this is not the case. I have therefore asked a moderator to remove my post number 52.

PS: I have been able to view the document from the local authorities parking department confirming that they have written off one of the penalty charge notices. An excellent outcome...well done.

It is a shame that given the obvious vulnerability of the debtor, that the local authority did not offer the same concession to the other six penalty charge notices (that are subject to a payment arrangement).

Oh and this is not a parking company, a point which further confused the issue.

Having re-read the thread I have since noticed DB it was YOU that made the statement below at post #7 that it was the EA that wrote the debt off, this is where all the confusion has stemmed from, a tragedy in the making, but this is fine with me, mistakes are made but as now shown what I have said all along was in-fact true...

For me personally It proves a proud fact is that I came from nothing to learn and now help in a positive manner and very successfully too...

The EA wrote the debt off, this seems a little odd as the debt was not his.

I remember something someone said about debt advisers being regulated, CCL and registered with the ICO etc.(, yes, I've worded it carefully to keep it generic as intended, and avoid suggesting anyone in particular!)

Still good story either way.

Finally the use of the word 'STORY' was not nice the word NOW is FACT...

I believe that this debt has actually been unique in these circumstances why?

1. Speaking to the OC or the entity that owns the debt (sorry for the word entity I cannot think of another other than OC)

This explains this misconception, the "entity" you refer to is a committee of local authorities empowered to carryout traffic duties on their behalf.

Also there are no "creditors" in this, no one is providing credit. so no OCs.

Just trying to be helpful and make it easier to understand what you are saying.

PS: I have been able to view the document from the local authorities parking department confirming that they have written off one of the penalty charge notices. An excellent outcome...well done.

These are kind words from you. I appreciate that. I hope others will be as accommodating as you..

Oh and this is not a parking company, a point which further confused the issue.

DB as I have said on here before I used to be a CEO I worked for the Agent on behalf of the LA the cap badge was that of the Borough Council and not the parking company. No confusion from my end.

Having re-read the thread I have since noticed DB it was YOU that made the statement below at post #7 that it was the EA that wrote the debt off, this is where all the confusion has stemmed from, a tragedy in the making, but this is fine with me, mistakes are made but as now shown what I have said all along was in-fact true...

For me personally It proves a proud fact is that I came from nothing to learn and now help in a positive manner and very successfully too...

Finally the use of the word 'STORY' was not nice the word NOW is FACT...

Certainly becoming more likely. But not unfortunately in the way you said. Incidentally if you are conducting al this simultaneous representation and money handling, I should re think about your need for licensing.

These are kind words from you. I appreciate that. I hope others will be as accommodating as you..

DB as I have said on here before I used to be a CEO I worked for the Agent on behalf of the LA the cap badge was that of the Borough Council and not the parking company. No confusion from my end.

So why do you keep using incorrect terminology ?

Certainly becoming more likely. But not unfortunately in the way you said. Incidentally if you are conducting al this simultaneous representation and money handling, I should re think about your need for licensing.

No need whatsoever its called 'Dad can you help me, Dad can you pay this bill for me as I am very busy. You seem to have missed that post completely which is of serious concern, but I do not pick you up on this oversight.

I already have spoken to the ICO and they have no issues with what I do as it is no different from posting here. Again if you read up on the other thread at o time did I say I arranged the payment plan just one was.

I do not understand why you cannot be happy in the knowledge that I can do what I do and am good at it, but hey ho I can live with that. A slap on the back and a well done MM would have sufficed, will you do that for all to see? It would be nice to see...

Regards MM

So why do you keep using incorrect terminology ?

BECAUSE I HAVE A SERIOUS BRAIN INJURY or have you misread that also, a word is a word and is still just a word, I am thinking of one right now, it chuffed...

Why because my little girl has said 'well done Dad I am so proud', now that brought a tear to my eye, some posts have well enough there I am afraid.

No need whatsoever its called 'Dad can you help me, Dad can you pay this bill for me as I am very busy. You seem to have missed that post completely which is of serious concern, but I do not pick you up on this oversight.

I already have spoken to the ICO and they have no issues with what I do as it is no different from posting here. Again if you read up on the other thread at o time did I say I arranged the payment plan just one was.

I do not understand why you cannot be happy in the knowledge that I can do what I do and am good at it, but hey ho I can live with that. A slap on the back and a well done MM would have sufficed, will you do that for all to see? It would be nice to see...

Regards MM

I would say those things MM if i believed you were.

In this case i see botched OOT applications etc. and the result you boast of just being down to the fact the warrant expired and the authority wrote the debt of due to vulnerability.

You do not seem to have acquired any knowledge in the area, not saying you wont one day.

There are those who will slap you on the back for getting out of bed in the morning MM for what that is worth

Oh please tell me you have just called me a liar to my face, now I am lying about my daughter, she now has a copy of this post lets see where this now goes

BECAUSE I HAVE A SERIOUS BRAIN INJURY or have you misread that also, a word is a word and is still just a word, I am thinking of one right now, it chuffed...

Why because my little girl has said 'well done Dad I am so proud', now that brought a tear to my eye, some posts have well enough there I am afraid.

I am sure it did. However back to the

subject. What is the point in saying you have knowledge due to a job yuo used to have in this case.

I am well qualified to talk about vulnerability MM, i would never however rely on it as an excuse.

Your insulting posts have been reported thread to be closed

DB has just caused a major issue on my thread, I have copied in my daughter on his response, suffice to say this is totally unacceptable posting from him.

I have help her and her partner since march and have done a lovely job. I have followed the protocols set by helping her, how dare he say what he has said please sort this horrible man out before this gets out of hand

Having re-read the thread I have since noticed DB it was YOU that made the statement below at post #7 that it was the EA that wrote the debt off, this is where all the confusion has stemmed from [/u][/b]

Mikeymack, you are not correct in what you are saying. You need to read back at what you said in your initial post. After your post, both DB and I questioned you on the legality of an enforcement company being able to write off a debt that is not theirs.

This is what you wrote:

Over the past 9 months I have been involved with a debtor that had numerous debts including some that were with an enforcement agent. I have been able to arrange a number of the debts to be made part of a payment plan with the OC minus the EA fees and we have kept to the arrangement plan.

One of the debts with the EA was for a PCN
, the debt was in excess of £440-00 including EA fees of £310.

The warrant was issued last July and sent to enforcement on the 16/07/2015. As I have been dealing with this debtor for some time I knew there was just a small window of opportunity to get this debt added to the repayment plan.

BUT...

There is always a but with me,
in this particular case I asked them to consider writing off this debt.
I am very surprised to say they agreed with me and have since confirmed this on headed paper via email.

Therefore by sitting it out this debtor saved a massive £440

In your above statement it seemed clear to me (and I assume to DB as well) that you were negotiating with the enforcement company and that it was the enforcement company that agreed to write off the debt. It was because of this misunderstanding, that a suggestion was made asking for you to provide a redacted copy of the correspondence from the enforcement agency.

A day later, it has now transpired that it was the local authority (and not the enforcement company) that wrote off the penalty charge notice. It has also transpired that the bailiff fees became unrecoverable because the warrant had expired.

Thank you for correcting this misunderstanding. If, (as we had initially been lead to believe) an enforcement company had written off a local authorities debt...this would have been of significant concern.

PS: It was a shame that this misunderstanding was not corrected by you yesterday. We now know that the reason for not doing so was becasue you had been taken ill. I hope that you are feeling better and that you can quickly get back to helping vulberable debtors.

Hopefully, this thread will now come to a close.

Oh please tell me you have just called me a liar to my face, now I am lying about my daughter, she now has a copy of this post lets see where this now goes

Never mentioned you daughter you did, nothing to do with this, i dont know you or your family, i am not interested, why on earth bring it up.

Thread closed...as per usual.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks