CRS Lending Stream Not Communicating with CAB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I have a problem,

I have some debts with Lending Stream,

I approached the CAB and informed lending stream of this and gave them a reference number so that they can communicate a payment plan.

This has been going on since April,

countless times my CAB officer has attempted to contact them to no avail,

they do not respond.

However I do get message still from CRS/Lending Stream about the debt,

the other day I got a text message from CRS stating they had not received the payment from the plan agreed with my debt authority, which is not true because nothing has been agreed.

My officer has contacted both parties yet again but to no avail.

I've tried calling both parties also to see why they aren't responding to CAB but all I got was the debt it still with the other party and both sides not being helpful.

Any advice on what to do or what may occur next?

Simple. fire off a formal complaint in writing to the idiots. They have 8 weeks to sort it. Meanwhile, if you have a way to pay them, start paying what you can afford. Preferably by standing order so you maintain full control.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

CRS are based in Haywards Heath and are troublesome at the best of times.

They are best safely ignored, as for Lending Stream, whats the outstanding balance on this one?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I ended up in a silly situation where I was lending one to pay off the other no -ones fault but my own, but was wondering if there is a case for irresponsible lending there, I may look into it.

They probably total around £600-700 between them. I made a payments last month, but had to log in and do it to each one separately and can't find their bank details anywhere to make a payment from my bank account, I rang them and they refused to give me them.