style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick question can an EA force entry for a TEC warrant. (PCN)

Wording used on final notice.

I will attend on xx/xx/xxxx and may remove goods even in your absence. This will add £110 and so on.

Access has always been denied no control of goods agreement entered in to. It's been on going for months now.

What would be best to do next? Also no car or goods outside either...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

The remove goods in your absence is stuff outside, in insecure sheds, patio furniture and cars. Think they have to go to court to apply to force entry for anything Civil.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

That's my interpretation of the regs. I've advised the debtor not to be fooled by this threat and still deny access.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

I would agree with BN

Any Property outside is fair game so to speak,

and as long as the EA has not been inside the property

He can force entry, or even apply to I think

He can only force entry in extremis and has to apply to the court, unlikely for PCN, deny entry, no peaceful entry so then no right to force entry without court order. imho

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Obviously I know my way around the regs. This thread is purely for confirmation only.

My understanding is if no entry by peaceful means then they can apply for a force entry. This is normally for Court fines ie mags. But I have yet to read any post from the net that has shown this has happened for a PCN.

Hi GTSTL this is why I've found it nigh on impossible to find any such cases in the press or other.

The way the final notice is written it makes a debtor believe that forced entry is going to happen.

This I believe more now than ever is a backdoor tactic to scare a debtor to pay. This is not permitted under the new regs or guidelines.

Maybe it's time to have a look at the type of content that is written in these template generic letters issued by an EA and or their offices. Would you agree with this at all?

Obviously this content is my observations alone others may agree or not or have their own to make.

This is why I chose to post this in the discussion area and not the main forum. Although I am confident in what I know and how far I can go or advise it's ultimately the up to the debtor how they continue..