style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is true, but, sorry for the but, its down to the person that finally delivers the letter if they have it to deliver. Proof of postage means it was accepted by the Royal Mail but does not mean it has been delivered. Please see my other argument on this matter...

I second this!

As I keep getting mail for someone else at a totally different address that's 6 roads away from me.

Our names & addresses are different apart from door numbers. For example I live @ 76 Wheel Road & they live @ 76 Worm Road.

Yet I still get their mail from time to time, most recently one that looked like a birthday card. Any mail I do get, we take it round to them.

So yes proof of postage is one thing but proof of delivery is entirely another.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

From what you all say above you do not trust Royal Mail to deliver correctly. This then brings us back to what Grumpy has said whereby the Enforcement Co employ a "postman" (akin to a Process Server) who no doubt has to knock on each door and deliver personally - cost £150 for initial visit + £50 for subsequent visits if no answer or refusal to take item. Not really a realistic scenario is it. You forget that all the Enf Co have to do is to say it sent it - in what you all say above you have problems with delivery and that is no fault of the Enf Co.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]