how much can i claim ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well this is where the parking experts reside .....I can tell you how to issue a claim and put you in General Legal Issues...but have no knowledge of the legislation with regards to Parking offences.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Ok, i should have put a bit more flesh on the bone here, but its a long story, CoL dragged it out for nearly 4 years then dropped it, and as they put me to an awful lot of work, i thought I would have a go at reclaiming some of the costs they put me to, court fees, numerous letters and time spent researching ect.

I am lead to believe that there are amounts set out by the courts that they will find exeptable, costs for letters and hourly rates.

but I cant find it and hoped you good people could point me in the right direction.

:mad:LF53

Nope, after 4 years it never got that far, as I said, Long story.

If you interested I will post the time line, I am going to work soon so will do it later.

That would help.

I don't understand how in 4 years you never had the opportunity to appeal to PATAS and in any claim that is going to be your first difficulty to overcome. The adjudication service is there for motorists to have their cases independently assessed at no cost, so why didn't you take advantage of it?