CCJ possibly old MBNA debt (Arrow Global) - no paperwork received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Last month I opened a Clear Score account to check up on my credit score and see how I was doing.

Today was my update day,

I logged in to find that I have a CCJ against me which was issued on the 16th of March 16.

The web site doesn't give much information, case reference, address, amount and which court issued it: County Court Business Centre

The problem is that the address they have used is over a year out of date so I have received no paperwork.

I moved out of that address in February 15 and into my fathers address

to help him look after my step mother who is seriously ill with MS and bed bound.

Just last week I moved out of that address into my girlfriends, who is heavily pregnant and due any day.

I am really worried that the bailiffs may turn up and I am not certain what debt it relates to or how to deal with it.

I have dug through all my old paperwork

I have two debts which are not being paid as I believe them to be statute barred.

One is with Barclaycard and the other is with MBNA.

The MBNA one is the closest matching,

it is roughly £200 difference from the balance that I owe them.

The Barclaycard is over £1000 difference.

If it is MBNA, the earliest letter I still have from them is dated July 2011,

stating that "Following previous correspondence, which confirmed the termination of your MBNA credit agreement"....

we will be sending it to a DCA.

I have various letters from DCA and then a notice of assignment to Arrow Global Guernsey Limited.

I don't have the statements or the letter for when I defaulted

but I am sure that it was in early 2010 as that is when I got divorced

and had serious financial issues.

1) Is it worth me signing up for Credit Expert to see if the MBNA account appears on file

(there is no record of it in Clear Score). And or to obtain more information about the CCJ?

2) Is there any other way to obtain information about the CCJ,

the only place I have found is Trust Online and it's behind a pay wall

so I'm not sure if it will tell me who submitted the claim.

3) Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Many thanks for any advice.

Hi Mysterious and welcome to CAG

The following link will provide more basic information of the CCJ.

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/

Once you find out who the judgment creditor is..contact Northampton CCBC for further information on the claim...then come back here.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Andy,

I have been back to the Trust Online web site and performed a search, paid the £4.00.

It hasn't really given me any further information. It just shows my name, address, DOB, court, case #, date, amount and status. The status is "unsatisifed judgement", it doesn't tell me who the creditor is.

Can I email the CCBC and obtain more information that way or will I need to phone them tomorrow?

If you have the case/claim number...you can ring or email Northampton CCBC and get all the details.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread