Finally, I might be rich!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received this :-

From Mrs. Alice Idris

Abidjan- Cote D'Ivoire

May I Humbly solicit your confidence in this Transaction, as Being utterly confidential and top secret. But I am Assuring you That you SHALL BE very happy at the end of the Day. I Decided to Contact you due to the Urgency of this Transaction, as I wish to Repose my Trust and confidence on your Discreteness and Ability in Transaction of this Nature. Let me start by Introducing my self Properly to you, my name is Mrs. Alice Idris, I am the Regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D 'Ivoire I Came to know about you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable Foreigner to handle this Confidential Transaction As the Regional Bank Manager of BOA BANK ;. it IS my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each year On the course of the 2012 year report, We discovered an excess profit of Fifteen Million Us Dollars, [$ 15,000,000.00] which we have kept in SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the Bank I CAN not BE Directly Connected to this Fund for Security Reasons, That IS why I am Contacting you for US to Work Together to Get the SAID Fund into your Bank account for INVESTMENT in your Country. The percentage Ratio IS THUS: 40% for you, 60% for me and my colleagues. Note: There Are Practically no Risks Involved in this Transactionas it IS 100% Risk free and Will BE legally Bonded, it Will BE Bank to Bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the next of kin / Beneficiary to the original depositor of this fund who made ​​the deposit with Kumasi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, if you find this Proposal suitable for you, kindly reply for full details. I Will appreciate it very much, If this Proposal IS acceptable by you, do not make Undue Advantage of the Trust I Have Bestowed on you, and I Assure you That we SHALL Achieve it successfully.

3 things to note :-

1. I'm a 'reliable and reputable Foreigner'.

2. Maybe the $15 is that which Tesco mislaid.

3. The is practically no risk.

I'm tempted to reply just for a laugh.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

I'm not sure that CAG would be allowed to carry that as it does state that it is 'confidential' and especially 'TOP SECRET' :|:-)

As it is risk free, I would go for it. I could do with 40% of 15 million. Set up my own Tax Haven :whoo:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If I can be bothered to reply (from a "throwaway" email address), it is usually along the lines of "Sorry, not worth it for $6 million, I'm worth $22 million already", or "Sorry, not worth it for $6 million, I'm dealing with one worth over $30 million, but I can't say any more, as it is 'Very Secret' and 'most Confidential'!"

I had some poor girl get in touch with me as she was stuck in Cyprus and had lost her passport and all her money. I kept a dialogue up for days offering to pay the hotel and buy an airline ticket directly. It was hilarious to sense the ever increasing annoyance that I wouldn't just send money through Western Union. If you Google 419Eater there are some highly entertaining accounts.

I had some poor girl get in touch with me as she was stuck in Cyprus and had lost her passport and all her money. I kept a dialogue up for days offering to pay the hotel and buy an airline ticket directly. It was hilarious to sense the ever increasing annoyance that I wouldn't just send money through Western Union. If you Google 419Eater there are some highly entertaining accounts.

North or South?

If South, tell her "I can sort a ticket but only from Ercan", and if in the TRNC : "it'll be waiting for you at Larnaca"

Even better : if you are a British Citizen : can you get to either of the Sovereign bases?? 😇

woohooo I am in the money as well!

Attn: Fund Owner! This is Mr.James Steven, General Secretary of International Monetary Fund [iMF]. I write this letter to you based on our board of Directors meeting held yesterday to release your unpaid through ATM MasterCard payment method and send it to your house to avoid anymore delay. We have converted your total fund of $4.5 Million to ATM MasterCard and its ready to be shipped, meanwhile you are advise to contact ATM PAYMENT CENTER Mr.Dexter Johnson, for the Shipment. Contact Mr. Dexter Johnson via the following information below: Mr. Dexter Johnson ATM MasterCard Payment. Email;p-center.center1@yandex.com Phone;+2348023437846 Do reconfirm the following information to Mr. Dexter Johnson to avoid wrong delivery: Full Name_____________________ Home or Office Address:__________ Country:______________________ ___ Telephone#____________________ Mobile#_______________________ ___ ID If Available__________________ We told Mr. Dexter Johnson that you will contact him soon for the shipment of your ATM MASTER CARD and you are advise to use the following code as Subject when contacting him: the code is (Imf-7710). Your ATM Pin-code will be given to you as soon as you contact him. Have a nice day. Yours In Service Master James Steven

I received this :-

From Mrs. Alice Idris

Abidjan- Cote D'Ivoire

May I Humbly solicit your confidence in this Transaction, as Being utterly confidential and top secret. But I am Assuring you That you SHALL BE very happy at the end of the Day. I Decided to Contact you due to the Urgency of this Transaction, as I wish to Repose my Trust and confidence on your Discreteness and Ability in Transaction of this Nature. Let me start by Introducing my self Properly to you, my name is Mrs. Alice Idris, I am the Regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D 'Ivoire I Came to know about you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable Foreigner to handle this Confidential Transaction As the Regional Bank Manager of BOA BANK ;. it IS my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each year On the course of the 2012 year report, We discovered an excess profit of Fifteen Million Us Dollars, [$ 15,000,000.00] which we have kept in SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the Bank I CAN not BE Directly Connected to this Fund for Security Reasons, That IS why I am Contacting you for US to Work Together to Get the SAID Fund into your Bank account for INVESTMENT in your Country. The percentage Ratio IS THUS: 40% for you, 60% for me and my colleagues. Note: There Are Practically no Risks Involved in this Transactionas it IS 100% Risk free and Will BE legally Bonded, it Will BE Bank to Bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the next of kin / Beneficiary to the original depositor of this fund who made ​​the deposit with Kumasi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, if you find this Proposal suitable for you, kindly reply for full details. I Will appreciate it very much, If this Proposal IS acceptable by you, do not make Undue Advantage of the Trust I Have Bestowed on you, and I Assure you That we SHALL Achieve it successfully.

3 things to note :-

1. I'm a 'reliable and reputable Foreigner'.

2. Maybe the $15 is that which Tesco mislaid.

3. The is practically no risk.

I'm tempted to reply just for a laugh.

H

if i remember rightly you could only keeps a figure in your suspenmse accounts while you searched for the error definitely not 3 years or so

I must admit i always like these . i try to spot the grammer or spelling mistakes

Even better : if you are a British Citizen : can you get to either of the Sovereign bases??

As 'she' was coming up with more and more reasons why she had to have cash I invented a relative who worked for the airline so I had someone on the ground to sort it all out for her. Said they could come and pay the hotel with the airline credit card as the hotel had refused to let it be paid direct by mine. Said if the hotel wouldn't accept the airline card we could get the police involved as there was obviously something dodgy going on. That's when it all went quiet :)

Where do we send our begging letters, Hammy ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...

wow here is a good one!

Office of the Presidency

Republic of Benin

Cotonou Benin.

To all [problem] Victims that was defrauded from our beloved Country,Benin

Republic.This to inform you that due to various complains from the

outside World, the new Government of Cotonou Benin Republic under newly

elected President Patrice Talon had decided to pay all victims the sum

of US$2.5M as compensation.

In the line of the above, you are requested to send your name, your

address, your country of origin as well as your phone number, to African

Development Bank which the Presidency had approved as the paying bank

with this email contact below:

Mr. Kayode Williams

General Manager

African Development Bank

Cotonou Benin Republic

afridevelopbankremttfile@gmail.com

Note that every necessary documents will be provided for this

transaction. No body will demand for one document or the other, the

Government had dully provided it for successful transfer of this

compensation to your Account.

Finally, you will be required to sign some necessary international

transferring papers/documents. These needs your Signatories or an

Attorney will be haired to do it on yourself and your Fund will be

transferred to your nominated bank Account within 48 hours.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Alain Soglo

Secretary to the President on Financial Matters.

These needs your Signatories or an Attorney will be haired to do it on yourself.

ohh, they'll be "haired"!.

Paraphrasing the email:

Dear Sucker,

if you haven't already dismissed this as a 419, you'll either have been suckered before (and I can sucker you again), or are so greedy that you might fall for it.

Please engage with me, so I can try and sucker you, or at least nab some information so I can try ID theft,

Yours, not very faithfully,

419'er.