Brace yourself for the next assault on the sick and disabled

sadone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Surely there is a journalist out there somewhere with a conscience wanting to make a name for himself/herself? The only way that this can all stop is for the media to become involved.

They must know what is going on, but because it isn't entertaining or outrageous in their eyes it doesn't get exposure, as the saying goes why let the truth get in the way of a good story, about benefit cheats, or those featuring those who are admitted to drugs or are alcoholics,

They wont show the truth , and even if they print it it will be a small space deep within the paper, not front page

I had an update on the cuts to the CAB and things don't look good for the outreach services Tribunal representations past June 16 can't be guaranteed this is what that Goon Cameron and his cuts are causing how can this be in the interest of justice?

Cuts/descriptors' and much more you will need to the same as I did and start to read it. It also includes bedroom tax and much more, to learn about these things firstly you nee to read them and not rely on others to explain them, those that are disabled and are affected by the bedroom tax will know what this means, those on DLA/PiP will also know what these pages means, those on UC will also know.

Is it relevant to the topic? read it and find out, short answer YES it is... I can't force you to read them or take the time to want to read them but that's a choice for you to make. It gives us loads more information by reading than by being told about them. Yes there is lots f information on other topics UC and the like

Some of us will read it and see how things are changing I am currently some way in to reading it all. Yes it is a long read and hard to to find the time but that's what is needed....

The title says it all 'Advice for DWP decision makers on Universal Credit, PIP and contribution-based JSA and ESA for people who are eligible for Universal Credit.'

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Can you explain how that is relevant to this topic, as I doubt I'll be able to get through all that.

mikeymack2002

Please could you post a brief summary of what exactly you want us to take notice of?

Whilst you might be able to filter through all the links which you post the rest of us sadly can not!

Some have sight problems some have mental health or concentration/fatigue issues which mean......

Since you've already done the hard/good work

Please help the rest of us who might not have your ability ot do things :whoo:

Edit: you seam to have done that :-)

If you could include specific links to each point then.....:!:

I just tried to link a couple of those pdf's on the main page, but i am unable to see the link properly to each PDF,

ESA and repeat claims https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/419103/adm11-15.pdf

JSA & EPS

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/419100/adm10-15.pdf

I don't think there's anything new there. I mean has anything new since the budget been announced?

But If you think differently please quote the relevant sections. Being cryptic doesn't help anyone imo.

I don't think there's anything new there. I mean has anything new since the budget been announced?

But If you think differently please quote the relevant sections. Being cryptic doesn't help anyone imo.

IMO i think the same as you, but was linking a couple of the most likely possibilities , they have a date of November 2015 so i'm not sure why the op linked to the main page that they are on

IMO i think the same as you, but was linking a couple of the most likely possibilities , they have a date of November 2015 so i'm not sure why the op linked to the main page that they are on

Oh yes, I gather that. :) My reply was aimed at mikey who doesn't seem to want to return to this thread and enlighten us any further sadly.

As I have been working most of my life I might be able to get early retirement on medical grounds and not have to go through hoops each time I have a relapse of my condition.

It is something thought that this current government don't want, having put my retirement age up to 66 from 60 - so instead of 2 years off I am now 8 years off - despite ALREADY having paid 40 years of full NI contributions!

Sadone sorry that I have not been back to respond further as I have had some pressing other legal matters to deal with.

I will add further comments to this thread over the weekend as currently away from home. My notes are there.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.