Urgent help needed - Case "stayed"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

reputation_pos.gif

Hello

Please help me as I am completely at a loss as to what to do. Today I received a "General Form of Judgement or Order" from the court. It states that my claim has been passed to another court, and that:

"the claim is stayed on the grounds that the Claimants statement of case discolses inadequate particulars of claim. Unless by 4pm on 29/11/06 the Claimant files and serves a further statement of case that sets out full particulars of the claim, including details of how the figure claimed is arrived at, the claim will stand struck out"

It then goes on to say about a test case in the near future.

I have followed all your steps so far, including dealing with Cobbletts and I cannot afford legal advice. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don't know what to do next. Please advise me - all help gratefully received.

Lisa

Did you submit claim online at MCOL?

If so your particulars of claim are limited. You may need to send a paper N1 with a more detailed particulars of claim, including a seperate sheet of the unlawful charges, interest, contractual interest etc.

You do not need to present the actual statements since the defendent already has access to these. If they haven't given them to their legal team, thats their problem. Did you send a list of dusputed/unlawful charges with your prelim and LBA?

Thanks for your reply. I did claim online with MCOL and have now just done a hard copy using the N1 template, which does allow for more info. I am sending yet another schedule of charges with it, and am copying Cobbetts in as well. Do you think this will be enough?

Lisa

Make it clear to the court that you have already supplied Cobbets wiht the schedule on XX occasions