IVA and PPI...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just looking for some advice as I'm going nuts!!!!

My IVA was paid in full 1 year early Feb 2012, I waited a full year for my certificate of completion dated 4th Feb 2014!

The delay I was informed was due to ongoing PPI claims for which letters of authority were signed and supplied during that time!

I have received over the last 2 months requests to sign letters of authority for claiming outstanding PPI claims for the benefit of my IVA, to quote " It is a condition of your IVA that you cooperate with your supervisor in relation to recovering assets for the benefit of the arrangement"!

I have contacted the solicitors acting on behalf of Aperture ( formerly Grant Thornton) who informed me that the company they used to collect the original PPI claims during 2012 did not do the job correctly! I informed them I am currently NOT in an IVA and haven't been since FEB 2014 and I am not responsible for the company not doing its job correctly and I will not be signing anything!

I have received today another pack of Letters of Authority to sign!!

Just wondering if anybody else has been in this position and where do I stand regarding this situation.....

Any advice would be gratefully received... thanks........

sadly I think you must comply

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...