MOney Claim "Judgment"?!

Cmdenny
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I have raised 4 cases on Moneyclaim - one of which Lloyds have settled,

However two of them are showing on the main screen as

Do you wish to enter Judgment by Default or by Admission? Please select one of the options below:

a-

The defendant has not filed an admission or defence to my claim

(Judgment by Default)

spacer.gif

You will need to decide, how and when you want the defendant to pay. You can ask for the Judgment to be paid by instalment or in one payment.

b-

The defendant admits that all the money is owed

(Judgment by Admission)

spacer.gif

If the defendant has given a new address on the form of admission to which correspondence should be sent, update the defendant's details within the following Judgment request.

Neither of these really apply to me - shall I just leave it? HELP!

HSBC, FS £100

Hfax Credit Card Full Settlement £330

Lloyds FS £503 (had to do moneyclaim + allocation questionaires

Halifax Full Settlement £979

Lloyds Credit Card Moneyclaim raised.

03/05/06 Fraud case with Egg resolved after 2 1/2 months!, full refund of fraud amount+interest+charges (£1060). Apology and cheque for £300 - BBC Working Lunch helped scare them into action.

Hi - I have raised 4 cases on Moneyclaim - one of which Lloyds have settled,

However two of them are showing on the main screen as

Do you wish to enter Judgment by Default or by Admission? Please select one of the options below:

a-

The defendant has not filed an admission or defence to my claim

(Judgment by Default)

spacer.gif

You will need to decide, how and when you want the defendant to pay. You can ask for the Judgment to be paid by instalment or in one payment.

b-

The defendant admits that all the money is owed

(Judgment by Admission)

spacer.gif

If the defendant has given a new address on the form of admission to which correspondence should be sent, update the defendant's details within the following Judgment request.

Neither of these really apply to me - shall I just leave it? HELP!

When did you issue the claims?

You can not ask for judgement until:

14 days after the claim is deemed served and the defendant has not acknowledged your claim. (claim deemed served 5 days after issued)

14 days after the defendant has acknowledged the claim but not entered a defence. Total 28 days from when the claim is deemed served.

thats the thing - i have been posted by the courts that both halifax current account and barclaycard are defending - but moneyclaim still gives me the option. much as i would like to get the bailiffs on them it would bbe incorect of me to do so. please help - any forms scare the hell out of me!

HSBC, FS £100

Hfax Credit Card Full Settlement £330

Lloyds FS £503 (had to do moneyclaim + allocation questionaires

Halifax Full Settlement £979

Lloyds Credit Card Moneyclaim raised.

03/05/06 Fraud case with Egg resolved after 2 1/2 months!, full refund of fraud amount+interest+charges (£1060). Apology and cheque for £300 - BBC Working Lunch helped scare them into action.

Hi you will find that if you did click on these tabs they will only allow you to continue if the time hs elapsed without a defence anyway, so dont panic you will get a copy of the defence and then an AQ from the court

thats the thing - i have been posted by the courts that both halifax current account and barclaycard are defending - but moneyclaim still gives me the option. much as i would like to get the bailiffs on them it would bbe incorect of me to do so. please help - any forms scare the hell out of me!

What have you recieved from the court and what does MCOL say please can you post here.