Cabot - outstanding Cap 1 CC debt

concorde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The process from here on is to either set a side the judgment....if feasible with good reason or to make application for redetermination (which is free) if made within 16 days of the judgment date...or to make application to vary the payment amount (n245) fee £50 unless exempt and accept the CCJ.

With regards to the CCA request...as a judgment is now in place that supersedes the request..and only if the judgment is set a side will that come into play.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

and dump that fee paying debt management company

all they'll do is swallow all here payment by taking their fees

it can be done for free via the charities

or do it yourself for free

these DMC's have no more clout than you or I.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The process from here on is to either set a side the judgment....if feasible with good reason or to make application for redetermination (which is free) if made within 16 days of the judgment date...or to make application to vary the payment amount (n245) fee £50 unless exempt and accept the CCJ.

With regards to the CCA request...as a judgment is now in place that supersedes the request..and only if the judgment is set a side will that come into play.

Regards

Andy

My daughter was told on the phone by Northampton that she will receive an income & expenditure form to fill in and then make an offer of what she can afford to pay, I assume that is the (n245)

All this has come about with making contact with Credit Fix a so called debt management company Andy.

I would like to thank you and dx for your help. I will keep you up to date as to what is happening.

You have to pay a fee of £50 if you use the N245...you can get a free redetermination if you do it within 16 days of the date of judgment.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

You have to pay a fee of £50 if you use the N245...you can get a free redetermination if you do it within 16 days of the date of judgment.

The date of judgement was 02-MAR-2016 so she still has time to get a free redetermination, how does she go about that Andy?

You will need to write a letter to the court attaching your personal budget and explain clearly why you disagree with the order the court has made.

Application for redetermination

Dear Sirs

I wish to apply for the above judgment to be redetermined under rule 14.13 of the Civil Procedure Rules.

As the judgment was made without a hearing I am entitled for this to be done at my local County Court hearing centre and, because the application is within 16 days of the postmark on the original judgment, I don’t need to pay a fee.

I am applying for this redetermination because I am in financial difficulty and I can’t pay the instalment that was set on the (insert date of order). I’ve enclosed an up to date budget and list of creditors to help you reconsider the judgment.

I am offering to pay £xx per month towards the debt.

Yours faithfully