I think my employer is trying to get rid of me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That is good news. Sounds like the company was being managed for close down anyway. Why p*ss people off in this way, if they are important to running the business to maintain and increase clients.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice is handed in. I had to email it as I am at a clients all day today. I have a start date for my new job.

Still as of yet no reply from owner or the manager, I know they have seen the email.

Just waiting for the authentication errors to start appearing on my laptop!

Notice is handed in. I had to email it as I am at a clients all day today. I have a start date for my new job.

Still as of yet no reply from owner or the manager, I know they have seen the email.

Just waiting for the authentication errors to start appearing on my laptop!

Hey, any update on this.

Hey, any update on this.

Well I'm still working my notice period. The owner has spoken with me privately and has said he's sad to see me leave, actually has been quite nice about it. My manager is being funny, getting me to do his dirty jobs now. Has openly talked down my new job role when I was discussing it with colleagues. He also started talking about the "plans" they had for me, such as what my new position was going to be within the company and how I would have staff under me etc. I know this is all just BS from him. They are both now interviewing like mad to get someone in to replace me.

The owner said I could have a couple of old PC's that are here since they will be useful for my family, however my manager has turned around and instead said I can only have them, if I take like 20+ pieces of old equipment as well which is all useless crap you couldn't give away such as old broken printers and broken old desktops. He quipped that it would be my 'bonus'. The owner is manipulated by him so much and doesn't care if we complain about him. Stuff like this I have had to put up with and is the reason why I am leaving.

I'm now desperately trying to care much less than I do about the work I do while I finish up here. I'm still going out of my way too much and still getting stressed out over it.

Joey,

On your last day take the PC's and all the other equipment they said you can have and then everything you don't need leave on the managers car on your way home.

That made me laugh!

I'd love to, however the equipment is at different locations in Central London which makes it hard to drive around and pick up, not to mention dumping it all on his car!

That made me laugh!

I'd love to, however the equipment is at different locations in Central London which makes it hard to drive around and pick up, not to mention dumping it all on his car!

Just set up remote access to a few systems and after you have left have a bit of fun at his expense. Nothing illegal of course !

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So who is in charge here, the owner or the hired manager ?

Since the Manager started a few months ago, he is now in charge. He has moved in between the relationship we had with the owner, so now the owner is concentrating on new business, while our new manager bosses us around and rips off clients.

The owner doesn't want to hear what we have to say about the manager. I made a complaint to the owner about the manager, and he just replied to me (with the manager copied into the email), and says "You need to deal directly with ".

The leaked text messages sent between them shows that they actually gossip with each other about us and what we say / do. It's a bit creepy.