Criminal issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I really do not know if anyone can help me with this but I need some advice.

It is a long story

my ex-husbands daughter accused my brother of rape about 5 years ago and said that it took place when she was 6 in my home.

(my ex and his daughter was staying at my home as he was beaten up where he was and I allowed them to stay temporarily).

She was 13 at the time she made the allegations.

My brother was arrested and went to court where she changed her story 3 times and my brother was found not guilty by jury.

She was placed in foster care due to her behaviour and making allegation against male teacher at her school and her own father.

Further to this, she accused my brother of rape a second time in my parents home a year later

and again my brother was arrested and my parents home stripped by police (one room) and he was let out on bail.

She then absconded from her foster home and with friends went to my parents home and smashed a window in the front door.

She also went around telling some of the neighbours that my brother was a paedophile and

he was nearly beaten up by a few boys however they were spoken to by Police.

About 2 days later his daughter texted me and apologised and said that she lied.

We were informed by the local Police that a voice note had been placed on her file stating that she made false accusations

and she had been moved out of the area.

When she turned 16 she moved back in with her father who lived in our borough and he moved to another borough.

I have now been told that although she has moved to another borough she will have the options of moving back to our borough when she i 18 in 2 weeks time.

She has already sent me a message last year on facebook messenger with abuse a

nd has also sent my brother messages under an alias which unfortunately he deleted.

My brother has learning difficulties and what she did affected him very badly and continues to affect him and also affected my parents.

We do not want her back in the borough but how do I go about informing Social Services in this borough about this?

Help please:sad::sad::sad:

Welcome to CAG.

Sorry to hear that your family has has such a bad experience. Firstly I would contact adult social services and ask if they can offer any help or support for the lad in question.

Secondly there is nothing stopping you seeking legal advice about getting a contact/harassment order against the female in question.

Finally there are some great support groups available for you to get the help it appears you so desperately need.

I am on a mobile device atm so will add more information shortly...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

While I sympathise with your problem, as a consumer website this is not the type of issue that we can help with. I agree with mikey that you could get legal advice or maybe CAB can help.

If mikey is able to provide info on support groups he can send it by PM, via a member of the site team if necessary.

Rather than leave you waiting for further advice here, I am going to close the thread so that you can look for help elsewhere.

I hope you understand and am sorry we can't help on this occasion.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks