Newbie saying hello

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My name is James and I just thought that I would say hello to everyone and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Just to give you some background into who I am; at present I am actually a complaint handler for a company that sold PPI policies and prior to this I was a Motor Insurance claims handler (before the dreaded redundancy came along).

If I can, I will try and help anyone that has a problem with the 2 things that I am fairly knowledgeable in. Just contact me or point me to a thread and I will see what I can do to help (not making any promises though)

Nice to be here,

James

Edited by shamus59

I used to be a Motor Insurance Claims handler, but due to redundancy I am now a Complaint Handler for a company that sold PPI

Please excuse any spelling or gramatical errors as I may be good at dealing with PPI claims, but I am C*** at writing

Hello and Welcome James.

Your knowledge in both these areas will benefit our users.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Scott,

I will try my best as I am sick and tired of all these Claims Management Companies making £????? for doing absolutely nothing to earn it (apart from sending a single letter).

As you will no doubt probably know anyone can write to their bank/PPI provider themselves and cut out the middle man.

James

please excuse the spelling and gramatical errors

Edited by shamus59

I used to be a Motor Insurance Claims handler, but due to redundancy I am now a Complaint Handler for a company that sold PPI

Please excuse any spelling or gramatical errors as I may be good at dealing with PPI claims, but I am C*** at writing

Hi James,

Yes we are forever telling people not to use CMC's, money for old rope.

Had a few successful claims for PPI myself over the past few years.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

My name is James and I just thought that I would say hello to everyone and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

You're too late James, we already had Christmas, you will have to wish us all a prosperous New Year instead as we do you :)

She who must be obeyed always said that I would be late for my own funeral, but I do get there eventually.

Happy New Year:redface: