OH Being accused of being in a accident "oh no he wasnt'

keatergreyhound
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A claim has been issued so there must have been an accident. Whether or not it ACTUALLY happened is another thing altogether. This is why they should report this to the POLICE.

The advice is right and since this only happen a few days ago they have everything to gain and nothing to lose, except a little time that is..

This seems a strange thread anyway, due to the fact that this happened Saturday and already letters flying is there something missing or did I read the date of this incident wrong? Also how did they get the drivers details so quickly? ummm

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Mikey - I apologise if I seam to have angered you by asking so many questions. Please rest assured that my OH shall be following advice given which I very much appreciate and I was advised to post over on this forum also as posters on her I was told are more knowledgeable. I will let this thread fall off the page now. Wishing you a wonderful and very happy Chrsitmas

Post back when you know more and you need help. At this stage there is no further actions i can think of. This accident claim could drag on for months or years if you are unlikely. My sister had a very minor accident, which was still an open claim for about 3 years, as the third party was playing games.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Mikey the letters from the solicitors arrived Saturday in 2 different envelopes one from the driver one from the passengers both with RTA2 forms dated 16th which is the Weds 2 days after. They got my OH details from the DVLA it said. Nothing has been received from actual car insurance just this no win no fee solicitor. There's nothing suspicious going on I assure you. Ours is old car just for what we need, nothing posh but with no damage.

Joey he can easily do that assuming its parked on the road. The 3rd party do live very close to us.

Not advisable, as you don't know what these people are like and they might react badly, if they caught you taking pictures.

Your OH's insurers should be able to check relevant databases to see if these people have a history of making claims. And if there are suspicions of this accident not happening, they should refuse to deal with it, untill they have some proof.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Not advisable, as you don't know what these people are like and they might react badly, if they caught you taking pictures.

Anyone can react badly to anything these days. Personally, I'd happily do it, even if they were sitting in the car at the time.

Obviously not advisable, but may help further down the line.