Community Work Placement - Post Work Programme

shadow274
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I really need some help with what's happening with the jobcentre. Every time I go in there its awful and I dread it and always think what next

So now I have been put on community work placement for 26 to 30 weeks!

I finished the work programme in June 2013 so was put on post work programme when I went back to the jobcentre.

In February I did mandatory work activity for 4 weeks.

I was left alone for about a month then put on daily signing for 13 weeks, when I said to my advisor I thought this only applied to people who finished the work programme after April 2014 she said it applies to everyone now.

Finished that and then about 2 weeks later I was put on a retail course.

Just finished that and the first appointment I had at the jobcentre she says she's putting me CWP

Can she do this? Fist I thought she couldn't because I finished the work programme before April and after reading what I can it seems you get placed on either daily signings or CWP not both

If anyone could give me any information that would be great

Thanks

How shocking hey

How shocking hey! the lenghts that the jobcentre and work providers go to totally make you feel worthless,in trying to secure some kind of work .The daily signings i can not understand one bit,could be to pee you of so much ,that in the end you get so fed up you take any job offered, be suitable or not.Just complete bullys! Sorry shadow can,t help you with your question,but good luck!

:hug: