800,000 fans of the Kardashians left exposed after privacy blunder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Obviously very talented, make lots of money and fully take part in modern capitalism.

Would have thought you were a fan !

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

That's the last time I give them my details :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Own TV programme. Clothing lines, perfumes, product endorsements. They are in the news everyday. Could you achieve this ?

They are modern day entrepreneurial geniuses.

They are virtuallly the Royal family of America.

Not a fan personally. Katie Price aka Jordan has made many millions from a couple of talents !

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Not a fan personally. Katie Price aka Jordan has made many millions from a couple of talents !

I had a mouthful of tea when I read this :lol:

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Own TV programme. Clothing lines, perfumes, product endorsements. They are in the news everyday. Could you achieve this ?

They are modern day entrepreneurial geniuses.

They are virtually the Royal family of America.

So how do any of them actually benefit society ? They keep a few magazines in print and provide another "moral" compass for the shallow set ?

it would be interesting to know who forced him to delete his post and prevented him from speaking to the Media. He found a fault and reported it, so neither false or malicious ?

I had to google them, because I had never heard of them.

And isn't it just like the Americans to idolise and consider this group to be "Royalty".

Have they not heard of being tasteful and discreet ?

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

thought for the day

fast forward to 2020, Kanye West President, Kardashian First Lady, Jeremy Prime Minister:help:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

We are in a celebrity age, where some worship these people and will buy anything they put their name to. But it is the same in the music, acting and fashion world.

The big movie companies will only finance them, if they have celebrity actors staring. A film staring Brad Pitt attracts say $50 million dollars of investment, whereas a great actor with experience but not a household name probably would not attract much investment.

Kanye West was awful at Glastonbury, but he can sell millions of records and sell out arenas. Wheras there are brilliant music acts who struggle to sell records and only play in pubs around the country.

Many of the top super models who do the fashion shows will only earn top money, if they become a celebrity name. So you will see them in the media all the time, for no apparent reason. They have fake Twitter arguments so the media do articles.

Don't under estimate celebrity power with consumers. How many adverts do you see featuring a celebrity ? Quite a lot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-maclean/why-the-hell-are-we-keepi_b_574315.html

From the Huffington post in 2010.

Apparently the father Robert, is a prominent lawyer who was most famous for defending OJ Simpson !

BCOBS

thought for the day

fast forward to 2020, Kanye West President, Kardashian First Lady, Jeremy Prime Minister:help:

Was Ronald Reagan a brilliant politician who achieved many things for the US, before he became president. The US will sometimes vote for celebrities.

There is some evidence that world politics is going left wing, so JC might be the man for the times.

OMG.. they have even started a church ???

California Community Church[edit]

In 2012, Jenner and Pastor Brad Johnson founded the California Community Church, originally called the Life Change Community Church, located in Agoura Hills, California.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Jenner

BCOBS

Plastic surgery[edit]

As recounted in her memoir, Jenner underwent plastic surgery to enhance her breasts twice; she has had extensive work done on her nose as well as many applications of botox. In June 2011, Jenner had plastic surgery months before her daughter Kim's wedding. She allowed the preparations and recovery from the surgery to be recorded. The video footage can be seen on E! Online and "Kim's Fairytale Wedding Part 1" episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She explained: "I needed a little freshening up for the wedding. Just doing what a girl's gotta do!"[21]

from the same link as above.. !!

BCOBS

BCOBS

And isn't it just like the Americans to idolise and consider this group to be "Royalty".

Have they not heard of being tasteful and discreet ?

No, no they haven't.

And sadly, the idolisation of these types of people is part of a culture that has led to a generation of young people who have as main aim in life is to be famous - not for a skill or a talent, but just to be famous and rich. And while they're waiting for fame and wealth to find them, they want all the 'things' that their idols have, and are happy to go into debt to have these things.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

And sadly, the idolisation of these types of people is part of a culture that has led to a generation of young people who have as main aim in life is to be famous - not for a skill or a talent, but just to be famous and rich. And while they're waiting for fame and wealth to find them, they want all the 'things' that their idols have, and are happy to go into debt to have these things.

yes, sums it up well, must have" the" brands never mind the debt

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

We are in a celebrity age, where some worship these people and will buy anything they put their name to.

My favourite is Catherine Windsor and I buy all her stuff. It's a right sod getting into her panythose. :)

My favourite is Catherine Windsor and I buy all her stuff. It's a right sod getting into her panythose. :)

:lol:

BCOBS

My favourite is Catherine Windsor and I buy all her stuff. It's a right sod getting into her pantyhose. :)

Thanks for sharing:madgrin:

Here's more on pantyhose http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3240021/Kim-Kardashian-confirms-Kanye-West-arranged-models-skin-color-New-York-Fashion-Week-rapper-Ice-T-calls-collection-future-Slave-gear.html

Was Ronald Reagan a brilliant politician who achieved many things for the US, before he became president. The US will sometimes vote for celebrities.

There is some evidence that world politics is going left wing, so JC might be the man for the times.

I wouldn't characterise Reagan as "a brilliant man" by any definition, but he wasn't just an actor/celebrity prior to his election as president. He had been a union leader (the Screen Actors Guild), campaigner for Barry Goldwater, unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination for president twice and was twice elected governor of California, a position recently vacated by Arnold Shwarzenegger, whatever that tells us about American politics. So much as it pains me to say anything nice about Saint Ronnie, he was considerably more accomplished than a Kardasian [:-)]

It's off topic of course, but for the first time since the early 90s I really can't call the US election. Who'll be next president is anyone's guess.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Not everyone in the USA thinks they are the cats whiskers..

'I've had enough of the Kardashians!' The moment US news anchor walked off set during live broadcast in protest at Kylie Jenner's 18th birthday coverage

Anchor John Brown has walked out live on air during Good Day Orlando

Surprise move came when he was forced to report on a Kardashian story

He apologized to co-host but said 'I've had enough of the Kardashians'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193459/I-ve-Kardashians-Florida-news-anchor-walks-live-broadcast.html#ixzz3mCtSfmqL

BCOBS

BCOBS

i had to look up 'kardashian'! :):noidea:

When I first heard the name, I thought people were talking about Star Trek. :-)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.