style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not sure who or which this company is at the minute, until I go down to the car and look at the sign on the drivers door, however I do know that rossers work in my area so it could be them.

I live in a block of fourteen flats, secure gated entry to the communal car park, and secure intercom entry to the block, at 08:15 the intercom buzzer went off, and expecting a delivery I answered to be met with ''Can you let me in I need to deliver a letter to flat 8?''

Me:''Why don't you buzz flat 8?''

There's no answer....

(in the background I can hear a 2nd make prompting the 1st 'it's the postman, it's the postman')

Me: ''Well I can't let you in then''

OK....

Grabbed my video camera, and raced out my front door (in my budgie smugglers!) opened the communal front window and could see a white van parked up on the side of road, then a neighbour pulled out of the car park so the gates were now open, and seizing the opportunity one of them stood in the way of the sensors to stop them from closing whilst the other ran back to the van to grab a wheel clamp.

I filmed him clamp flat 8's car, and when he went back to the van I switched to the front of the building to film him there, it was at this point the second (the liar) of the two, saw me filming them from the top window, and they were still trying to gain access, it went a bit like;

''What are you doing?''

''You filming me?'' (waves)

''Why are you filming? This going on youtube?''

The whole time I didn't say a word.

Switch to the rear of the building to film them filling out the paperwork, to be met with the same bloke determined to get me to speak;

''What are you doing? Why are you filming me? Just doing my job'' (oh please!)

''Do you film the gas man doing his job?'' (We're all electric so if there was a gas man on the property I'd definitely be filming him yes!)

The classic knee jerk ''You can't film me I haven't give you my permission''

Me "I don't need it"

''You filming the paperwork, you can't film that it's data protection''

I just smiled and continued.

Now to upload the footage to YT, seeing as he was so keen to be a star on there.

Turns out it was Marstons, after speaking to my neighbour whose car it was, four unpaid parking tickets.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!