style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just when I thought we were getting somewhere, now they won't answer emails.

We ordered 2 carpets from them, only 1 was delivered. They arranged to deliver the outstanding carpet on 3 separate occasions. Nothing turned up.

After several emails, with days and days in between, they agreed to a refund. That was over a week ago and nothing has been actioned. We have emailed them over the last 2 days to confirm it has been done. No replies.

I have had enough and want to send a NBA. However, they do not have an address listed on the site

Sorry could not post website address

Where do i go from here?

Thanks

Here's their address "The Offices, The Future Business Park, Shildon, Co. Durham, DL4 2RB"

Ensure you get ''proof of posting'' which is free from the PO counter, and keep a copy of all correspondence.

Unless you can record your calls then DO NOT talk to them over the phone, keep everything in writing or email only.

Write to that address, and give them one final time to refund you your money, give them a date by which to have actioned it and refunded you the money, failure to do so will result in you issuing a LBA before seeking legal advice with a view to taking them to court for the refund.

One of the MODS will move you to the correct forum where you should get further advice.

http://www.flooringsuperstore.com/terms/

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If they agreed 7 days ago to a full refund, do they have a certain time to do this?

Did they not state a date?

I'd possibly give them 14 days but certainly no longer than that.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!