Barclays freeze my bank accounts without explanation

Jack347
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Callum,

The exact same has happened to me on 7/7/2014 with all my funds being sent to Coventry OPS 05 ADV

and business/personal accounts overdrawn by up to £1M each.

Reading your posts

the process seems to be almost identical too and

I am now in touch with a customer relations advisor at the Head Office.

As you will know they are not at all forth coming with information and it just seems to be a waiting game.

Can you please advise how your issue was resolved at last and what the time frame was?

Today is the 7th working day since my funds went to Coventry OPS 05 ADV if I count the day when the funds were transferred out of my account ,

if I count the following day as the first day then tomorrow will be 7 full working days.

I also had some other payments come in over the course of this week of around £5000 which today were again transferred

to Coventry OPS 05 ADV.

It's all getting extremely worrying.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

HI,

I am also facing the same situation and dont know if I will get my funds back

they took all my money from all my 3 personal accounts from which 1 was joint and left one account overdrawn by 10000, I just came to the forum and want to know what exactly happened with you guys and how long it took you to take your money back?

any remedy? please help as I am also too frustrated

HI,

I am also facing the same situation and dont know if I will get my funds back

they took all my money from all my 3 personal accounts from which 1 was joint and left one account overdrawn by 10000, I just came to the forum and want to know what exactly happened with you guys and how long it took you to take your money back?

any remedy? please help as I am also too frustrated

might be better to start a new thread

of your own

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It took me full 10 working days to get the money back. No excuses, no explanations. A week later after a letter came informing that they can't be my bankers anymore and closing accounts within next 2-3 weeks.

suspected fraud then or suspected money laundering

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well, the problem is they provide no means of communication. Just total silence from their side, no sound explanations or whatever. I banked with them for 2 years, no problems, was happy until this happened. Whatever they think or suspect is not an excuse to treat customers this way. And if they are wrong? And it seems in most cases they are...

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)