Failure to provide a POPLA code

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If they refused to supplya popla code when they are members of the BPA, then they wouldnt be able to do anything. If they tried to go to court, the judge would be very curious to why they refused you the right to appeal.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Who is the PPC concerned?

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Just checked the site again as it has the BPA logo and claim to be a member. They say A S Parking is a trading name of Athens Security Services Ltd yet neither are listed on the BPA site that I can see. The DCA that sent the notice of intention letter is DRP, who is listed as an AOS on the BPA site!

Interestingly their website shows that they are members of both the BPA and the IPC, however they are only shown on the IPC register and not on the BPA one!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Interestingly their website shows that they are members of both the BPA and the IPC, however they are only shown on the IPC register and not on the BPA one!

A PPC can be a member of the BPA, but not their AOS.

It is membership of an Accredited Trade Associations AOS that allows these [ problem ] access to our personal details.

The government is complicit in this via the DVLA....

It's all about the money, money , money...

Hi, where does a driver stand if they have appealed using the parking firms own process (which was turned down), which included a request for a POPLA code, but the POPLA reference was never provided?

So why was a NTD appealed?

What are the dates of NTD and subsequent NTK?

Very important regarding this company....

The appeal was submitted using their website appeal process following a NTK (didn't respond to any NTD), followed by a letter denying the appeal. There was no POPLA code at any time despite requesting one, and quite a bit of time has gone past (I'll check the dates and confirm). The latest letter was from Debt Recovery Plus Ltd also t/as Parking Collection Services.

No POPLA code after 35 days of submitting your appeal to company and the keeper liability disappears.

That is why they have given the task of sending out letters to DR+. They are the parking industry's favourite threatogram writer and as said on hundreds of occasions before, they have no power to do anything at all. People often confuse the DCA's with bailiffs, they are not. Solicitors and bailiff companies also act as debt collectors but these bandits cant act as solicitors or bailiffs.