style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cut a very long story short.

Judgement against me £1700. Payable in 30 days.

Incurring ground rent on flat as flat up for sale.

Agreed with management company that when sold, CCJ and ground rent to be paid out of sale.

sale fell through, next offers were too low to accept. Took house off the market.

Now management companys sols are asking for 3k payable within 7 days.

I have a funny feeling the Management Company will try and take it to up and a notch and appointment HCO to collect the debt. I have asked the MC solicitors for a payment plan but last time that happened they didnt accept it.

This time i have asked for a reasonable payment plan to pay off the 3K and am more that happy to fill out a Application to Vary and Order.

What can i expect for a £1700 CCJ from the HCO cost wise?

Compliance 1st visit no entry all i can see is £75 charge.

If I came to an arrangement with HCO would that take it to enforcement and incur additional fees?

I will not be allowing entry to the HCO and work from home so in every day.

Any help as happy to come to acceptable payment plan but the management company expect me to pay in full.

Thanks

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

Your best bet would be to file an N245 (variation order) and seek an affordable repayment agreement through the court. As long as your offer can be seen to be fair/realistic (not the stupid £1 a month some think will be accepted) and you then maintain the agreed rate there will be little else the claimant can do.