DR+ Quoting PE and Beavis Case!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone else received a letter from DR+ digging up any old outstanding PCN's and quoting Mr Beavis and PE Court Case?!

I received a PCN from PE 2 years ago, initially ignored it then had constant 'ping pong' in the mail for about 3 months, mainly with advice given from CAG, until finally, DR+ and PE went away!

Then, after over a year, yesterday DR+ write to me in quite a threatening manner quoting Mr Beavis! What a complete joke! Are people responding or ignoring these?!

Thanks

That's more than a little bit naughty given that Beavis is heading for the Supreme Court on appeal. Parking Lie and DR- would know this very well indeed.

As for DR- the advice here would be to ignore absolutely anything that these chancers send to you. The only thing that you have to respond to is a form N1 from Northampton if Parking Lie fancy trying their luck. facepalm.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

PMSL, I didn't realise Parking Lie were in the credit industry?

Bar code needs to be removed too...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Unapproved upload.

Please remove the bar code and reattach :)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

I had a letter which mentioned a figure of £85 being ruled as acceptable and not a punishment even though it's not a genuine pre estimate of loss. I laughed a lot as I emailed my reply that seeing as my original letter claimed £100 and as such a fine ;)