child tax credits back payment

hollowman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wife had to phone inland revenue today as they cancelled our oldest childs, child benefit thinking that she would be finishing college this term.

my wife sorted that out as she is on her 3rd year this coming term , then the woman said ,that we havent been claiming child tax for her for 2 years ,i thought something was wrong around two years ago but then my health got alot worse and it was forgotton about.

the woman said that she has passed it on and we should get it back dated 12 months .

are we better off phoning ourselves ,no idea who we phone tbh . and confirming this .

would be nice to get it backdated the full 2 years but i very much doubt that will happen . also any ideas as to how much it is per child a week . we are on benefit and i get esa .

no dla pip or anything , just the normal ,what i would call child benefits . the one that gets paid in with esa benefit etc .not the seperate child benefit of £20 for first child then around £13 for any others.