Nat West credit card No CCA-what next?

sunshineyday9
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello-I have a Nat West credit card details below, this was opened September 2007-Balance £3268.

I stopped paying after equesting my CCA which they didn't have and sent me lots of re construed papers minus any details,signatures,nothing just terms and conditions.

This was on a DMP and the % is still frozen and I haven't heard anything from them just monthly statements,haven't heard anything since Jan 2012 when I wrote saying I was stopping payments re no CCA returned, then nothing-which is quite scary that they will suddenly appear at my window or something? What shall I do next please?

any late payment charges and ppi?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

I suspect they have not forgotten you.

As its late 2007 the account was opened they will not need the original agreement to enforce in small claims.

The sar may be the best option to get as much data as possible on any reclaimable.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

• 2 weeks later...

Please can I join in to this thread as I have my own question and am new to this forum/site?

Like the OP, I have been in a repayment plan with NW credit card for 7 years now. They have been very fair so far but, I have asked and they cannot provide me with the CCA, they say it is "unavailable" (I want to see if there are any clauses against ill health & repayments). I have had the CC for more than 10 years, if they can't provide the CCA what can I do, isn't it a lega/consumer requirement that they SHOULD provide this?

Thank you