style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2847992400000578-0-image-m-42_1430675762141_zpsdtsrcgev.jpg

284798E300000578-0-image-a-68_1430678543993_zps8pw5u4eb.jpg

28442A3500000578-0-image-a-69_1430678543995_zpsl3zhyuqf.jpg

2847BDEA00000578-0-image-a-40_1430675726536_zpss7wdydim.jpg

284798E900000578-0-image-a-11_1430675297333_zpsmvsmmtnn.jpg

284798D700000578-0-image-m-43_1430675788900_zpsesobfvmd.jpg

284798CD00000578-0-image-a-17_1430675446064_zpsdfwre13t.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Quite funny, but it is very common to see companies and organisations putting up posters about their values and what they want to achieve. The stone showing the goals for Labour is not that silly, but perhaps they should have waited until they won the election.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I think that's the point. He should wait to see IF he wins the election. Because of this, he probably won't.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I think that's the point. He should wait to see IF he wins the election. Because of this, he probably won't.

NHS/Schools/social care versus some millstone.

I would hope that most people think about issues, rather than some daft millstone idea.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

They had 10 years and a healthy budget when they were in power previously and all they managed to do was plunge the country into massive debt !

Why on earth would I trust this guy to manage the budget any better this time round ?

Ed Balls and his partner Yvette Cooper were part of the expenses scandal where they were flipping their homes to take advantage of the generous allowances given to MPs..

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

They had 10 years and a healthy budget when they were in power previously and all they managed to do was plunge the country into massive debt !

Why on earth would I trust this guy to manage the budget any better this time round ?

Ed Balls and his partner Yvette Cooper were part of the expenses scandal where they were flipping their homes to take advantage of the generous allowances given to MPs..

I don't see any difference between Labour or Tories in terms of economic competence. Much of what affects the UK economy is outside of their control. The seeds of the Banking crash go back to the 1980's in the US and the UK. That cost the country a fortune and the Banks have still not recovered.

Labour get accused of over spending before the crash, but that is hindsight economics. The Tories backed Labours spending before the Banking crash.

Why were the Tories in 1996 spending 5.9% more than the country was earning, when apparently according to Ken Clarke the Tories were handing over a golden economy ?

Have a look at the evidence contained in various independent economics studies online and you will find that when you remove the political blinkers, that politics does not have much to do with how countries perform.

"I would hope that most people think about issues, rather than some daft millstone idea."

Quite right. I will certainly be thinking about issues before I vote.

My my it's getting lively:madgrin: Uncle B quite right, 1980's intensive farming and CJD introduced, 15%+ int rates, sell off the family silver and didn't Major do something major, (no not the Curry thing:madgrin:) anyway i'll stop there. Repeating myself here over my time on CAG but if the cons are so wonderful how come they lost the plot and landslide to Labour. With ref to the no money left letter, more to that than you know.

The Red Stone (my pet name:-)) is a promise, written in stone. I've heard references from Mr C making presumptions of the outcome in his own favour so can't see what the fuss is.

My my it's getting lively:madgrin: Uncle B quite right, 1980's intensive farming and CJD introduced, 15%+ int rates, sell off the family silver and didn't Major do something major, anyway i'll stop there. Repeating myself here over my time on CAG but if the cons are so wonderful how comes they lost the plot and landslide to Labour. With ref to the no money left letter, more to that than you know.

The Red Stone (my pet name:-)) is a promise, written in stone. I've heard references from Mr C making presumptions of the outcome in his own favour so can't see what the fuss is.

I am left of centre, but I don't vote Labour because they cannot win where I live. My politics would be the same as Vince Cable, Shirley Williams, David Owen i.e social democrats.

What I don't like is people who don't know much about economic history just spouting the same old stuff, much of which is just right wing propaganda. It is repeated, without even bothering to study facts, which can be easily obtained online.

People give way to much credit to politicians when the country is doing well and they blame them when something goes wrong which was not totally within their control. Labour apologised for inadequate Bank regulation, but befoe the 07/08 crash other parties at Westminster had not raised this as a big issue. Vince Cable was the only one warning of possible dangers of the financial world crashing and he was labelled a doom monger.

Mrs T and co introduced us all to deregulation and relying on a service industry. I blame the U.S guru as well. A horse can gallop too fast to catch so Labour would be sucked into the mess. I was in banking and I didn't have to go to LSE to work out the hell hole was gonna come. Over lending, and what happens when people are maxed out and then it needs to be repaid. That's not hard to work out.

was funny one of the political pundits (the daily pols guy) interviewing a labour candidate/mp asking in cheek whether they wld need/have planning permission for their tombstone :)