style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A new folder or just a thread discussing business ideas ?

We have all had thoughts about businesses that we could develop, but most will never get around it to, because of the time and/or cost. Or we find that it is already being done or could easily be copied by an existing large company.

Sometimes it helps to thrash out an idea, before you waste too much time doing any work that comes to nothing. Is this something that people would like to see on CAG as a separate folder or just a thread in the bear garden ?

We seem to have Caggers who are knowledgeable about many different aspects and this can be a valuable resource to have.

What do you think ?

My latest idea is about a website and/or app which is all about localism. A lot of the current websites/apps are about wider regions, national or international. Sometimes to filter out to your own local area, can be difficult. One part of the site or app could be to connect people who share the same interests. You might have someone living down the road from you who shares the same passion for 1970's glam rock or for needlework. Unless you happen to bump into each other and the topic comes up you would never know. If there was some site or app where people share interests or ask for local information, I should imagine it would be quite popular. It might connect people, who would normally be passers by.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread