PCN For Driving In The Bus Lane (is it valid) ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

I don't usually post in this part of the forum because i try and keep to the road laws but......

Today i received a letter from the council saying that i was caught by a cctv operative driving in a bus lane and that i could view the proof by visiting a link they had given in the letter.

I quickly jumped on the computer to see the evidence as i was sure i hadn't driven in any bus lane but to my surprise there was 3 pictures and a video.

As i couldn't believe that i would have mistakenly done this as there is usually a load of signs and the lane i usually red with big white letters saying “Bus Lane”, I took a drive back to the road to see how i could have missed it.

When i got there i could see that there's no red road and the big white letters say “Bus Stop” not “Bus Lane”.

I copied this image from google earth to show you the exact situation:

a258as.jpg

Bigger picture here: http://tinypic.com/r/2reprpd/8

The red lines show where i was and the direction i was going, the green X is about where there is a sign with a picture of a bus/bike/taxi on it and a time zone(i pulled in the lane after the sign and is why i missed it).

Do i have any grounds to appeal it?