Cabot financial - ccj granted

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Looking for some advice please.

Cabot purchased our secured loan from welcome finance last year (unknown to us until months later) they had been calling and calling, i presumed re welcome loan whch we are and always have paid weekly without missing, they transferred the dd into marlin cabot.

I have received a judgement for claimant today for 664 which includes fees.

I have had no paperwork at all through from either cabot or court (or mortimer clarke solicitors) until this judgement.

I cannot afford the whole amount nor the £155 appeal fee especially when i am unsure as to what the debt is.

Court says it relates to a vanquis credit card which may well be possible as I was in dispute with them over fees but I have no information on it at all as it was years and years ago

Having checked my credit file, it was noted as in default in may 2009 but there is nothing before this.

Can anyone please advise on the best course of action, we are just pulling ourselves out of the debt cycle and managing to maintain all monthly payments for mortgage etc, just not wanting to ruin all the hard work weve put into getting back on track with a ccj :0(

Any help please, we would be most grateful.

TIA

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Have you rand the court?

Why not check about the judgement online?

If you are in financial difficulty, i think some fees can be discounted from memory.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Ive rang court and they are sending me dispute forms but because we both working full time I doubt wed get any help with the fee :0(

How do I check the judgement online please? sorry ive no clue with things like this.

Thanks for your help.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread