excel parking crown point leeds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can anybody help,

i received a notice to keeper / driver PCN on 19.01.14 for £100.00, for an alleged parking offence at crown point leeds on 13.12.14,

parked in a disabled persons parking place without clearly displaying a badge.

I was at crown point for 10-15 mins with my dad who has a valid disabled permit but cannot honestly remember if we put it on the dash.

I have now received (three days ago) dated 3.3.15 and debt collection letter fro DRP recovery plus ltd asking for £160.00.

what do i do

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

denise

This sounds like an easy win. But just to check...

You've said that you've now received a Notice to Keeper (NTK) was there ever a ticket on the windscreen of the car?

You can safely ignore DR+, they're about as much use as a toothless attack poodle. It'll be this letter, or one very similar?

Though if it's £160, they've obviously put their prices up. Shame that they've got no right to add anything in their own right really biggrin.png

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

no such thing as disabled bays or the need for a blue badge on private land either.

purely tarmac graffiti and BB's mean nowt

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DR+ have no rights in any matter so you can ignore anything they say, none of it carries any weight legally.

Do you wonder why they ask for £149.99 when the parking charge is supposedly £100?

Because they think you are stupid enough to be scared into paying them on the basis of a letter written in red ink.

Sarah also works for DEAL (see other threads on them and CEL) so obviously a busy lass.

The notice you mention originally received does not fit any part of the procedures of the PoFA

so Excel are stuffed when it comes to claiming keeper liability.

Ignore them both and if they are daft enought to want to start legal action

then come back here and we will suggest the wording of a suitable letter.

Hi,

the ongoing saga of DRP, I have today 19.3.15 received a notice of intended court action letter from DRP dated 17.3.15 from anne stone litigation manager, stating I have not paid £160 and if i do not pay by 31.3.15 and i am liable for the charge they will pass my file to the creditors solicitor with a recommendation to commence court proceedings where they will also recover additional amounts for solicitors fees £50.00 and court costs £25.00 if it goes to court. do I reply to this or wait and see what happens next.

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

denise

Don't worry, you'll get a "reduced payment offer" next. It's standard procedure for DR+/Zenith. Absolutely nothing to worry about at all.

This'll be the one that you've received (or one similar to it).

And this will be the one you'll get next...

It's all bluff, DR+ haven't got the authority to put the kettle on, never mind anything else. thumbup.gif

Edited by dx100uk
images removed to speed thread - please upload as PDF in future - dx
  • Confused 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

also note that they added a few quid for themselves without any lawful reason to do so. they rely upon the ignorance and fear of the people they are bullying to earn a few quid. the worst I have seen is the DCA adding admin charges etc to bump the total claimed up to over £500 for a £100 parking charge then offering to settle for £215 when the bait wasnt taken..

• 3 weeks later...

ofcourse you do

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...