Very in appropriate customer service

Amreen Khsn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not seeing how this is inappropriate...

You initialised the conversation on social media - a public site, but are unwilling to tell Barclays the issue to let them resolve in the same public area?

They aren't the rude party in all this, in my opinion.

Hi Amreen and welcome to CAG

I really don't see how the bank's FB reply is so inappropriate.

You made comments on FB about problems with mobile App inconsistency and the bank asked you for more info.

You said you'd rather discuss it privately and not discuss detail on FB, and the bank say they can't call you back about it.

Presumably, to discuss it further, you need to call Cust'r Svs if you're unwilling to give further info about the problems.

It would be more helpful if the FB Barclays Rep could arrange for phone discussion but it's you that's declined to discuss the issue further on FB.

Let us know if they manage to help you or sort the problems, or if they don't.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Sorry, nothing inappropriate here.

As the others have said you chose not to continue with the conversation on the channel you initiated it on and it's not like they're in any way rude.

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.