Marlin/? claimform - Old Black Horse Secured Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done HIUTH relax now..

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you have said that Cym...

I today received a court bundle from SCM including a witness statement that states they deny mistreating the defendant

and that they wish for a suspended court order to the agreement that they have already accepted,

they are saying that they couldnt draw up a consent order hence the requirement of the day in court applying for a suspended court order,

spoken to my solicitor giving me advise only and she says that its complete and utter tosh that they couldnt draw up a concent order

for me to sign and its purely that the fiqure they are claiming includes there costs..

..NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL THEM ****...

Hadituptohere

Edited by Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

Guys

just a quicky,

im trying to continue with my witness statement for tuesdays hearing,

does the banking code still stand or has it be replaced?

Where can i find any legislation that once an account is in dispute collection action must cease

and charges and default markers cannot be processed ?????

Hadituptohere

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

bump Guys ......

In court wed at 14.20 :(

Hadituptohere

HIUTH, I thought this was all over and there was NO court hearing tomorrow ?

I will go find the Banking code for you..

Not sure what you mean by this...

Where can i find any legislation that once an account is in disputelink3.gif collection action must cease and charges and default markers cannot be processed ?????
I dont think there ever was any legislation that covered stopping collection actions, charges and defaults etc whilst an account is in dispute ? But will look into it for you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thankyou Citizenb,

I thought this was finished after SCM accepted my part payment offer and a lump of the arrears total in writing

but SCM blackhorse have insisted they couldnt draw up a concent order

and going to court seeking a suspended court order.

Thanks for the link

i too found that this morning and it does state that creditors can report defaults to the CRA's as long as the amount isn't in disute,

which i should be able to use on the day :)

I thought id read somewhere whilst dealing with cabot that collection activity should cease once the account was in dispute ???

Hadituptohere

Ive also managed to stumble across the ICO's FData Protection Guidance and it also states in there that information shouldnt be proccessed if in dispute or inaccurate :)

Hadituptohere

I thought id read somewhere whilst dealing with cabot that collection activity should cease once the account was in dispute ???

Ive also managed to stumble across the ICO's FData Protection Guidance and it also states in there that information shouldnt be proccessed if in dispute or inaccurate :)

Hadituptohere

Hi HIUTH,

Yes, there are lots of "comments" around about how the creditor should conduct themselves in respect of disputed accounts.. but sadly.. no enforceable legislation.

The OFT always used to say that the creditor should cease all action but it was only guidelines and we all know how creditors like to stick to the letter of guidelines.. NOT !!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Costs are one of my issues,

SCM had accepted my offer

but insist on going for a suspended court order,

thats court time,

my time,

duty representative for the claimant,

my ex's and her soliciotrs time.

All this didnt need to go ahead

should i prepare a costs sheet to put to the DJ

seeing as the claimant has bullied through their actions and acted perversely.

Hadituptohere

Edited by Hadituptohere

Any ideas where i can find these guidelines

The OFT always used to say that the creditor should cease all action but it was only guidelines

Hadituptohere

You might have to look on the OFT website if the docs below arent complete.. but this is the information you are looking for.

Edited by citizenB

BCOBS

Hi guys thankyou citizenB for the links, is there anything within CCA74 about extending the repayment terms and payment amount??? is this allowed??

Sorry just flapping a bit now...

Hadituptohere

Hi guys thankyou citizenB for the links, is there anything within CCA74 about extending the repayment terms and payment amount??? is this allowed??

Hadituptohere

Hi HIUTH I assume you mean the terms of the agreement?

Only the provision of a new agreement can amend the original terms

and your signature of agreement to said amended agreement.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thankyou Andy, Cym and citizenB for all your support and advice :)

Hadituptohere

Hadituptohere

I think there is something in Sequenci's Debt Blogs - linked via my signature - Look under Time Orders... HTH and good luck for today.

BCOBS

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hadituptohere viewpost-right.png

Hadituptohere

Hi Hadit, good luck with these muppets.

I dont know if this is still the case or has been changed, sure someone will let you know about this.

I think you are asking about CCA 77(6) which I think is about the bank not providing you with details of the account, which puts the bank in default, and while the default continues, they are not entitled to enforce the agreement.

Hope this info is correct.

Good Luck

Hi Guys thankyou for all your support,

ive got nothing to lose today as the payment plan has been agreed, my bone is about costs and the harrasing and perverse actions of Black Horse and SCM.

Lets see what the DJ decides today hey

Thanks again

Hadituptohere

BCOBS

Thankyou citizenB,

the DJ didnt reference my witness statement whatsoever

he made it clear that he was there to deal with a repossesion claim

and wasnt interested in my argument to how it arrived in court.

Black Horse didnt get their suspended order

the case was adjourned for 6 months pending me making the payments agreed,

in deffault the case could be brough at an earlier date..

annoyed that my argument wasnt heard

and feel we have been poorly treated throught this claim/request for ppi cancelation.

...Pffft

Hadituptohere

What a nuisance, especially as you worked so hard to find all the information. I guess it was a partial success in that they didnt get their suspended order.

BCOBS

Hi

Yes it was a partial success, adjuorned for 6 months not suspended..

Did make me laugh when the representative said i wasnt a LIP as id had legal advise..?

Hadituptohere

Wondering wether to issue a claim in court for harrasment and unfair relations???? would be nice to claim the arrears amount...had blackhorse of communicated and carried out correctly their complaints procedure it wouldnt have got to court

Hadituptohere