lowell/BW claimform - old monument card 'debt'

angel_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya all many thanks for all your replies .

. i have some statements and looking to find the last few ones regarding my last payment to ensure the date would confirm 100% its statute barred.

Howver.... i thank you re your advice not to send a second cpr letter only going by past claims i was helped last year and recommended to send a 2nd reminder cpr request.

The poc i agree is i think a part copy and paste bybyhe claimant and made a pigs ear of it .as its referring to a mobile contrsct as a non regulated agreement but who knows what they really are on about...only thing the 16 digit ref looks like a credit card number.

So.. i will continue tonight to search the last part of the statements to satisfy ourselves it is statute barred

and can then use the info you have all provided to get my defence sorted.

I will first draft it and get the glance over by you lovely caggers to ensure im doing it right.

I cant think of anything else i wanted to ask but as always im indebted and will.sort out my paypal account to send a donation.

If i quickly find the last statements i will be back on later this eve if not will check in again in tje morning ..

cheers angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post 75 shows the SB defence

you don't need to post it up

all you need to do is insert the claimform date

and the total claimed at £x

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you dx100uk yes i understand what you have explained ..that post is very clear.

Before i hunted again for the last statements i re read my thread from start to finish and

post 34 says i had stopped payments for the last 3 months s

o my memory was right sept 08 last payment

just really want that statement and the next few statements after

..but if i cant and also cant find the default notice neither

i suppose irrevelant as statute barred is a stronger and absolute defence on this occasion.

Dont you all think? Im off a hunting but will catch up in the morning nite all x angel

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

stop faffing

get it in.

you don't have to wait for anything

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Haha thank you dx 100uk....for the kick up the bum ..i will do. I needed that directness today and made me smile after the week ive had . Motivation right out of the window but feeling positive to tackle stuff today .cheers angel x bless you ...have a fun day.

hiya all and

coming back just to clarify that I am unable to send via mcol,

as the password is not recognised

thus chatted to court who advised can send in my defence via their email

ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

and in the subject line, put,,,,Claim no xxxxxxx and Defence

what im now asking of course do I need to then on the email,,,

Particuluars of Claim

The information they have fully put on their claim, here xxxxxx

1. How much of the claim do I disupute? I put as answer I disupute the full amount claimed as shown on the claim form

2. Do you dispute this claim because you have already paid it,? I put as answer No,

Then 3. Defence

and here just the Statute Barred defense on previous post no .....

or do I need to write a statement of facts and put more information of any kind in there anywhere?

have noticed previous defences I had put info that I had requested cpr and cca and had no information to date ,,,,

cheers angel x,,

defence not defense

and they

thanks dx100uk

I had got it all ready to send ,,, but then I found some threads about inputting the statement of truth info, I understood on mcol, just the statute barred defence would have sufficed on an email, surely I need to draft it in a particular way as it will only be an email they receive from me,,

hence my hesitation now,,,sorry to ask again, angel x

hiya all, im just going to get it done , thanks for all your info and I will send. cheers angel x

as long as the claim number is in the email subject line

that's all that's needed.

as post 75

and they

thanks dx100uk...yes understood. cheers angel x

• 1 month later...

hiya all happy easter to all,,

, im back like an old penny,,,,,,

with easter upon us, and forgetting postal days,,,

,,im on my last day today to post 1st class to arrive by 7 April 2015 the Directions questionnaire

as I did have a letter saying the clients wished to proceed,.....

I have received their copy too

unfortunately, im always running around like a headless chicken and this is now become urgent as usual,,,

,, I must organise myself from today!!!! so apologies,,,,

I know done one of these before ,

,,, but also need to serve a copy to all other parties,,,is that just B W legal ,,,

,,original copy goes to the Northampton Bulk Court,,,,?

I don't have to send a copy to Lowell Portfolio ltd do I too?#

I say yes to the mediation service,?

Give the my full info and contact number?

C1... is Track,,do I just agree yes?

D.. hearing I put my local court name and do I say town court of my address or something?

D3 witnesses,,,, do I say what?

D4 hearing,,,, any days in the next 6 months,,,i give any holidays already booked?

no interpreter needed,,,,

and just sign it....

many thanks for any help,,,

, I apprecieate any help or I will just go from my past attempts and memory,,

,,, lol,,,,now that could be dangerous,,

, my humour is the only thing I still have in the face of adversity,,,,

I will log in in an hour as I have children to pick up,

,, cheers and then will get it all posted 1st class guarrenteed delivery on Tuesday now.

cheers angel xxxx

hiya looking around other threads I think ive done it ok,

,,, just wanted to clarify it s just the original to the court and a copy to the sols only who are bw legal,,,,,,?

anyone pls cheers so I can get off to the post office before 5 pm thanks angel xx

hiya all,,,im off to the post office, orig to court and a copy to the bw legal,

as like other threads, that should be okay Im hoping, catch up laters angel x