Atos Appointment cancelled, strange

obiter dictum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am currently on ESA after getting through the dreaded Atos inquisition last year. I received a letter from Atos asking me to attend an appointment for anther assessment at the begining of december. I telephoned them and asked for arrangements for the interview to be recorded. They then cancelled my appointment for which a week later i received my new appointment date. That is just before christmas.

I have just received another letter from Atos. This time telling me they have now cancelled that appointment which was to be recorded and no reference is made for another appointment in the letter

intrigued??.

:capquest worst knightmare:

Nah, nothing strange about this. Par for the course with Atos, who've about fifty audio recorders between one hundred and fifty assessment centres, five hundred thousand overdue assessments, and an ever diminishing number of personnel to cope with the chaos.

From this point there's two possibilities;

They've given up trying to arrange your assessment until there's a reasonable chance of them having an audio recorder and enough personnel available at the same time. I had three cancellation (without a new appointment) letters over sixteen months. Had several rearranged appointments as well!

Or, they're going to try and dispense with the face to face interview by sending an ESA113 form to your doctor.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/esa113-interactive-for-use-by-healthcare-practitioners

Margaret.