kicked off ESA by Atos. - help to appeal please

MW35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3409 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to let you all know ... I've had my appeal date, the 3rd of march, absolutely dreading it, I have a letter also which came the other day about me being on a waiting list to see a counsellor for my condition is it worth me sending a copy of that in also?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a letter also which came the other day about me being on a waiting list to see a counsellor for my condition is it worth me sending a copy of that in also?

Yes, definitely, anything and everything that you have regarding how your condition affects you, send it,

and take copies of it into the appeal with you, is this the first tier tribunal?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi MW,

Are you being represented, by CAB or your local welfare rights team? Even if they can't go with you to the hearing they will almost certainly put together a submission for you.

To clarify something posted earlier; you can introduce evidence at the hearing itself if you choose. The reason for sending evidence earlier, usually with your submission, is to give HMCTS a chance to change the decision without progressing to a hearing.