Help with pc world re iPad

Theorb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ordered a mini iPad and iPad cover online on the 20th of nov order went ok had a email with a Royal Mail tracking number typed the number into the Royal Mail site

Kept coming up no such number ?

Phoned the pc world number as the date came up for the delivery 27th guy I spoke to said he will check if it's left the warehouse I said ok then nothing no email or phone call waited till Sunday 30 phoned up to cancel my order and asked for refund to which I was told it would take up too 14 days as pc world are no investigating Royal Mail.

I want to know why can't I have a refund they have my money sat in a bank account which is making interest and I'm out of Pickett I don't want the iPad now as I don't trust pc world to send me a new one the customer service is a joke I came away with the attitude they don't care I waited up to 15 minutes till someone came to the phone then another 5 minutes to be transfer to another person

Hi Theorb

Welcome to CAG

If you paid by Credit/Debt Card contact your card provider, ask to carry out a Chargeback. It might take some time.

Follow up with an amended template (scroll down), send it Recorded Delivery.

Read number (11) in my signature.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/how-do-i-use-chargeback