park With Ease PCN - NTK letter too late

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wondering if anybody can help.

I have received a "parking charge notice to keeper" through my door today,

the letter states that i have to pay £50 or £25 in 14 days for not paying at the brockholes valley Preston.

The letter stated the visit was on the 5th October which is more than a month ago, surely they have to send letters out in certain timframes?

Does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks

Park with ease are members of the IPC and the whole appeal process of IPC/IAS is a joke.

The NTK has not been sent according to the strict procedure of the POFA 2012 schedule 4.

This means that they cannot envoke keeper liability, so can only chase the driver.

And they don't know who that is...

A simple letter stating that you as RK are not liable for this charge should be sent.

And add;

'Please address all further correspondence to the driver of the vehicle.

I am under no obligation to name the driver of the vehicle at the time of the event.

This letter has been sent with proof of postage.

Any further correspondence from PWE will be treated as harassment and dealt woth accordingly. '

Assuming number plate capture (which is used at this site) then the notice to the keeper of the vehicle has to drop on their doormat between 1 and 14 days after the event. So, so ticket on screen then they are timed out under the provisions of para 9 of the PoFA as para 8 not applicable. If they stuck a ticket on the screen then they NTK must arrive between 28 and 56 days after the event. It appears as though they suffer from confusion over the 2 paragraphs.

Annoyingly, there will be dozens of people who pay up because they dont know the difference either so tell all of your friends and relatives about this site.