Suspected fake paperwork - Record of Examination

hyperjase
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've posted several times on the forum regarding different issues, but this is something I strongly suspect is false paperwork.

Had to order the Judgement Debtor to attend for questioning for the fact we have a CCJ and they're not paying.

So, she brings all the evidence (and I was there to witness all this, and have their partner stare me out silently) and I receive a copy in the post.

Now I'm not sure this is where I have any case whatsoever.

They submit their partner's wageslip as "any other income to the household" and the wageslip stinks. Tax code is a very old one (it's 10000 now, this is less than half that), a date showing next year's date, a tax office reference that the HM Customs & Revenue website doesn't recognise, the amount earned to date divided by the date (back to 4th April) shows they earn more than stated on this wageslip and finally, no one seems to have heard of the job title shown on the wageslip. All adds up to something fishy methinks.

But can I go back to the Court to point these irregularities out? If I can get evidence of false paperwork (ie non existent tax office) would this be classed as contempt of court for submitting falsified paperwork?

Why don't you call hmrc explaining your concerns?

I know they can't give you information about others, but surely if they think this payslip is fake, they can act upon it.

Or maybe not, just a thought.

However you can ask generally if that tax code exists and if it's correct to have next year date on the payslip

You could try researching the details, I have some funny tax codes for some of my employees, but they are real and sent to me by hmrc, google them?

Also I recently found out about A 'Notice to Prove'? Form N268, Don't know if that might help here?