is this clased as beyond the balance of probability

paul1979
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im going to a tribuneral about my pip,claim and my friend has been looking threw my paper work and he notice this..in the summary justification..of capitas exsamanation.. it states(it appears that myself has some limited funcinol restrictions which occurs more than 50% of the time and will continue for the future)and also in my reconcideration letters there are no signitures on ever of them to say who had reasest me can anyone shed light on this please thankyou

sorry everyone im new here lol... in the summary justifercation exsamination done by capita...it states that I have limited funcinal restrictions and it occurs more than 50% of the time and will for the future..

hi im going to a tribuneral about my pip,claim and my friend has been looking threw my paper work and he notice this..in the summary justification..of capitas exsamanation.. it states(it appears that myself has some limited funcinol restrictions which occurs more than 50% of the time and will continue for the future)and also in my reconcideration letters there are no signitures on ever of them to say who had reasest me can anyone shed light on this please thankyou

Hello Paul,

This is detail of a medical examination is it not and a reassessment of your claim?

It seems you have a disorder that affects your ability to function for more than half the time, these appear to be case notes probably not needing a signature.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I got my decision and it was no. then I asked for a reconcideration. and on the reconcideration letter there is no signature to who carred it out. yes this is the summary justification carred out of my medical on behalf of the dwp..so what ever they say in this report the dwp normally go by

I got my decision and it was no. then I asked for a reconcideration. and on the reconcideration letter there is no signature to who carred it out. yes this is the summary justification carred out of my medical on behalf of the dwp..so what ever they say in this report the dwp normally go by

What is it you want to achieve Paul, does the letter have no signature at all?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

right nope the letter does not have no signature at all,im going to a tribuneral,and I wanted some advice ok..and my friend thought because it states my illness affects me more than 50% and capitas verified it that this should be beyond the balance of probability..and I thought tht every letter from the dwp had to be signed other wise its not valid

right nope the letter does not have no signature at all,im going to a tribuneral,and I wanted some advice ok..and my friend thought because it states my illness affects me more than 50% and capitas verified it that this should be beyond the balance of probability..and I thought tht every letter from the dwp had to be signed other wise its not valid

What actually is printed on the bottom of the document, could there be a 2nd page?

at the very last page it says yours sincerely and then office manager they are both blank

A digital signature being the writers position i.e. Office Manager I think.

The fact that a letter from the DWP is not signed is of no importance. It will not make any difference at your Tribunal.

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

hi antone did you read my 1st thread by anychance?

This is the only thread you've created. If you mean your first post then yes, I read it.

For your Tribunal, what you need to do is show by whatever evidence you can that you meet the descriptors for the benefit you are claiming. It's not really a case of "balance of probabilities" - what you're doing is providing evidence that you're entitled to benefit and, where necessary, pointing out errors made by the Atos/Capita/whatever company assessor. If the DWP DM who did the reconsideration also made errors, you can point these out as well, but you must always focus on how you satisfy the conditions for an award of benefit.

In other words, you may have some functional limitations, but do these limitations give rise to care or mobility needs that would mean you'd be entitled to PIP? If they do, that's where you should concentrate when deciding what evidence to place before the Tribunal.

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.