Wonga repayment plan given me defaults?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I hope this find's somebody well and they can assist me in some way shape or form.

I have never really given my credit much of a thought but never had the intention of just ignoring debts. I had a slight issue with Wonga over the past few years ending in around 2011-12 were i was borrowing roughly £1100 per month paying it back on pay-day and then re-borrowing.

I ended up getting into a bit of a mess that i couldnt pay them back so i entered into the wonga repayment scheme after contacting them. I have done this twice now in past and now im pretty much completley debt free apart from a car finance that is up to date and will be paid off in a year.

The main issue i am having is that i am refused credit for everything. I have 2 defaults against my name from wonga. Is is right that i have these defaults on my account even though i had never missed a payment with them and they were paid off in full?

It seems slightly unfair that i am stuck with poor credit given i never missed a payment date.

Is it something i can look into getting reversed if i contact xperian or wonga? I really want to improve my credit but im refused on everything even vanquis! even when i am earning over £34000 a year!

Help :(

Hi guys,

I hope this find's somebody well and they can assist me in some way shape or form.

I have never really given my credit much of a thought but never had the intention of just ignoring debts. I had a slight issue with Wonga over the past few years ending in around 2011-12 were i was borrowing roughly £1100 per month paying it back on pay-day and then re-borrowing.

I ended up getting into a bit of a mess that i couldnt pay them back so i entered into the wonga repayment schemeicon after contacting them. I have done this twice now in past and now im pretty much completley debt free apart from a car finance that is up to date and will be paid off in a year.

The main issue i am having is that i am refused credit for everything. I have 2 defaults against my name from wonga. Is is right that i have these defaults on my account even though i had never missed a payment with them and they were paid off in full?

It seems slightly unfair that i am stuck with poor credit given i never missed a payment date.

Is it something i can look into getting reversed if i contact xperian or wonga? I really want to improve my credit but im refused on everything even vanquis! even when i am earning over £34000 a year!

Help

:(

threads merged to the Wonga forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

if you entered into an arrangement

then sadly yes they can mark or default you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...