DX Delivered Exactly Are they the worst courier company in the uk?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having had recent dealings with this company, which failed 2 times to deliver one item

they make promises to you which are not kept, As a result i will now not deal with any company who uses them to deliver their goods because they are unreliable, so should i find that they use dx i'll demand an immediate refund unless the company i'm dealing with agree to use a reliable courier service

Also upon searching about DX on the www, i found a torrent of negative reviews about their shoddy service, one big story about passport delivery or should that bee failed delivery of passports en mass ,

Has anyone else had dealings with this company

• 2 months later...

DX Delivered Exactly is the worst delivery ever, they failed 2 times same item and dont let you know. Finally as I couldnt afford not going to the office for 2 days waiting for them, I had to go to withdraw my documents on my own. Found more people in the same situation. When I called the DX Delivered Exactly call centre to get my money back they send me this number to claim: 084437010000. When I called there, there was a person very rude, called Charlotte who told me that for complaints about refunds we should call straightfoward to the US Embassy in London? This is very disrespectful and unbelievable. I really do not recommend them, they even not answer an email.