Scott Schedule

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I need help composing a Scott Schedule structured in the following manner:

1. Allegation

2. Date of said act/s,

3. Descriptions

4. Person/s performing said act/s,

5. Type of complaint/s,

6. Response from respondent.

I'm really stuck how to go about this. I've looked on the internet but cannot find any complete ones to work and adapt from and get hints.

Any advice &/or links regards to what the respondent & tribunal may be looking for? It's regarding a disability and unfair dismissal claim. I'm self representing and so it's all new stuff to me. I want to frame it in 'legal' jargon

Many thanks for your support,

I am not sure there is really a template for this. Discrimination claims are very fact specific.

I think it is better to keep it quite brief and to the point. Consider setting it out as a table, in landscape format, with different columns for each of the different aspects. Try to break your discrimination claim down into different categories, one category for each type of allegation or specific allegation you are making.

It should not include a lot of detail. The document is just supposed to be guidance for the Tribunal about what allegations you are making, not all the detail about those allegations. The detail goes in your witness statement. It is acceptable to use general categories and date ranges if necessary. For example, you might have one row of the table covering a particular type of discrimination that occured over a period of time.

For example, you could have a table for an allegation that the manager made snide comments about disability set oue like this: Date - ongoing from around August 2012 to December 2013; Description - describe a few of the comments made over that period; Person - name the manager; Type of complaints - outline; Response from complainant - outline when the issue was raised and what the response was.

The Schedule should be factual. It should not be argumentative and should not go overboard with criticising the employer. It is supposed to be a guidepost for the Tribunal making it clear what the allegations are, so that they can consider the allegations you are making in a structured manner. I'm not sure what the Tribunal has ordered in your particular case, but in many cases a Scott Schedule is actually ordered to be a document which is agreed by both sides ... that does not mean the respondent agrees that the allegations are true, it just means they agree what the allegations are that the tribunal needs to decide on one way or the other.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS