Highview Parking - Here we go again **Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have received the usual 'waste paper' NTK from Highview Parking, and have emailed them thus. Can't wait for this reply ;)

Highview Parking.

Ranger Services, POPLA and BPA copied in for information only at this stage.

Ref: Charge Notice Number: 0000000000000

Vehicle Registration: XXXXXXX

Date of alleged violation: 25/07/2014

Notice to Keeper dated: 31/07/2014

Dear Highview Parking.

I am the registered keeper of the motor vehicle referenced above, and I would like to appeal in the strongest possible terms regarding a charge notice that I have been sent as keeper.

As I am sure that you do keep records, I suggest that you search your database for my vehicle index and cross reference that with email that you've received from me (from this email address), and you will see that I have explained in that email that my partner works for Tesco at Yate Shopping centre.

The "Yate Shopping Centre - Overflow Car Park" is where the staff of Tesco (and I am sure other retail outlets on the same site) are told to park. I'm sure that this can be confirmed with a simple telephone call to your client, and perhaps even Tesco at Yate Shopping Centre.

Though I'm also sure that you'll reject any appeal based on mitigation, so I shall require you to produce the following (by return email will be sufficient).

A copy of the entry in the Land Registry which shows Highview parking / UK Parking Controls and/or Ranger Services as the land owner. And/Or.

A copy of a document that shows that Highview parking / UK Parking Controls and/or Ranger Services have an interest in the land. And/Or

A legally binding, unredacted contract, signed and dated by the Management Company for Yate Shopping Centre, which expressly allows Highview parking / UK Parking Controls and/or Ranger Services to issue a parking charge in their own name. And/Or

A legally binding, unredacted contract, signed and dated by the Management Company for Yate Shopping Centre, which expressly allows Highview parking / UK Parking Controls / Ranger Services or Debt Recovery Plus to issue proceedings in a civil court in their own name should a parking charge remain unpaid. And

A copy of the dated calibration certificate which proves that the time/date stamp on the ANPR system is accurate to within 5 seconds. And

A full itemised breakdown of your Genuine Pre-Estimate of loss incurred by specifically your company by the vehicle remaining in a space in a FREE carpark. Or

Cancellation of the Charge Notice and an undertaking to add the vehicle to your ANPR database "whitelist" for the site (Main car park and Overflow car park). Or

A POPLA appeal code.

I await your response with interest.

I wonder which I shall get? :D

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Well, I've had a reply, though I'm not (ultimately) betting against Conniff :)

The reply says....

Dear Sir,

If this vehicle should be authorised for a permit at this site, please contact your employers directly to ensure this is put in place, and confirm when you have done so, so we may reconsider the charge. We will hold it for a further 14 days.

Yours faithfully,

Highview Parking Limited

Though what good "a permit" will do when they use ANPR is anyones guess! As for "MAY" reconsider the charge, they don't actually think that they're going to get paid, do they? Poor deluded fools :D

I've assumed that by permit they mean, get someone at Tesco or Yate shopping centre to add the vehicle via their web portal, so I've told her to look into that when she's back at work tomorrow. We shall see what happens.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Highview really don't want to play with me... I've received a letter this morning.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your correspondence concerning the above stated Parking Charge Notice.

In light of your claims, the representations stated in your appeal have been noted and upheld.

We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience and can confirm this Notice has been cancelled in full and no further action will take place.

Yours faithfully

Photocopied unintelligible signature.

Shame really, I was looking forward to giving them a spanking in court.