Capital One/Capquest/Lowell

lowwill
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning guys, well after sending the letter suggested on the 07-08-2014;

"Dear bill&ben,

This account has been in dispute with the original creditor since 2009, as such no further correspondence will be entered into

regarding this alleged debt. All further communications from yourself, less for confirmation the matter is closed, will be treated

and reported as harassment.

Regards."

Now I have just received a letter from Lowell (dated 21 August 2014 8 days after) this morning requesting that I forward to them all relevant documentation supporting my claim that the account is in dispute with the originator, and they are giving me a period of 30 days to comply.

My concern is that after challenging the situation back in 2009 the DCA (Capquest) involved wrote to me to inform me that they were no longer dealing with it and had returned all information to the originator.

I cannot see why I should do their donkey work for them so can someone please advise me as to what my next course of action might possibly be please?

Good morning guys, well after sending the letter suggested on the 07-08-2014;

"Dear bill&ben,

This account has been in dispute with the original creditor since 2009, as such no further correspondence will be entered into

regarding this alleged debt. All further communications from yourself, less for confirmation the matter is closed, will be treated

and reported as harassment.

Regards."

Now I have just received a letter from Lowell (dated 21 August 2014 8 days after) this morning requesting that I forward to them all relevant documentation supporting my claim that the account is in dispute with the originator, and they are giving me a period of 30 days to comply.

My concern is that after challenging the situation back in 2009 the DCA (Capquest) involved wrote to me to inform me that they were no longer dealing with it and had returned all information to the originator.

I cannot see why I should do their donkey work for them so can someone please advise me as to what my next course of action might possibly be please?

Just write back and state that the matter has already been returned to the creditor by a previous DCA and they should look to Capone for clarification.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you all for the responses above.

I will certainly respond using one or two of the lines suggested but I'm holding out for closer to the 30 days they have given me.

I appreciate all that this site does and I always log out feeling just that little bit better, thank you.