job

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i went to the interview this morning

going to get a call back after 4 today to ask me if i wanna be put forward.

see even though its a job i applied for on my own and not form a job centre advisor matched vacancy and that i have attended the interview and i have it on my ujm that i applied for it a have not written attended interview and i have not told the advisor either will the job centre say anything?

as i have attended the interview and its not really for me especially with the travel and a few miles walk.

its a zero hour contract as well and im not keen on this and its not down on the job deprecation that it is zero hours contract but the woman at the interview told me it is

i have attended the interview so the sanction centre can't have a problem with that surely?

only people who are gonna give me answers talk no silly people comments.:)

what limits are in your job seeking agreement regarding travel time/walking distance? Is this job within the limits or in excess? If it's within the limits, then yes you could be sanctioned.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

what limits are in your job seeking agreement regarding travel time/walking distance? Is this job within the limits or in excess? If it's within the limits, then yes you could be sanctioned.

ye will be but surely safety has to come into question over 2mile walk pitch black a few street lights its like your in a forest but with a main road no pavement just grass and i have to walk that when i have been dropped off on a bus which is 2+mile away from the place

but coming to think of it now its not a matched vacancy i applied for it on my own so no feedback plus i attended the interview so what can they do ? my choice after the interview when discussing with the woman interviewing me