Mr Rob V Barclays

MR ROB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I settled two weeks ago - my court date was 4th April.

They wrote to me and then I argued over the phone till they added something for the Court Bundle I'd sent them that day (all 290 pages!)

I'd leave it till they contact you - if all else fails go to court - they can't win and they will probably settle the day before - jsut be sure to let the court know if they do so the session isn't wasted - don't want the judge to think bad of you should you need to bring anything else before the court (like Credit Card etc.)

Good luck.

The Badger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Badger, they settled yours 2 weeks ago!!! Ha, rub it in why don't you. ;)

No like i said i'm just being impatiant, i'll just have to hang on. It is good to know you had a letter off them so far before your date as it gives me hope. I'll keep you all informed of any progress.

Cheers

Rob

I have just phoned Barclays and asked them if they would like to settle. I told them my court date was 2 weeks away and was told that i should be recieving a letter with an offer within the next few day... if i had heard nothing before next friday then i was to call back. Its all looking good then!