hillies/Alpins sols/DLC/ Court claim old BlackHorse Loan poss Fraud?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It has been mentioned when submitting a defence not to us the term "Unable to admit or Deny" as judges see that statement as Debt avoidance

Going through the Civil Procedure Rules, CPR 16.5(1) As to submitting and contents of a Defence:

16.5(1)(b) which allegations he is unable to admit or deny, but which he requires the claimant to prove;

So if admit or Deny is i the CPR as to a defence, how can it be seen as debt avoidance to use the quote "Admit or Deny" as it has already been quoted in the CPR

Because it is when the phrase is used in the same sentence " I neither admit or deny " you can admit and deny but used separately.

The above NoA is as much use as a piece of toilet role:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy

Many thanks again for the clarity in your response

That template assignment notice gives no notion of good title for hillisden securities to bring any action in their name, i might as well have done it myself for all the use it will be

How might you suggest i go on the attack as to that Notice of Assignment, do we have any threads on just this issue i can reference besides your valuable input

You dont need any threads you simply attack it within your Witness Statement at the appropriate time.Be aware that arguing assignments is not a defence winner as most DJ,s would accept the above as valid as most dont understand the LoP

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Pre and post assignment...nothing about post assignment in the CCA1974.Not sure an absolute defence but certainly a helpful additive.:wink:

in two weeks i will have to start putting my defence in order, i believe i have enough information but clarification please

Has the original Creditor prior to sale to a collection agency got to send you a Termination notice, and if so, what are the penalties for not doing so.,, or cannot provide a copy

no they have not

all they have to so is prove one was sent by say an entry in the comms log

I do not think they have to terminate before selling.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I really do not wish to go down a part 18 request as that is just asking direct questions, not a phishing excercise

What i am after is getting to see the Deed of assignment AS THE NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT IS PANTS

What are peoples opinions i contact the solicitor and ask to inspect the Deed of assignment as to:

Van Lynn Developments V Pelias Construction Co Ltd 1968

Otherwise i will have to request at the case management hearing

I really do not wish to go down a part 18 request as that is just asking direct questions, not a phishing excercise

What i am after is getting to see the Deed of assignment AS THE NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT IS PANTS

What are peoples opinions i contact the solicitor and ask to inspect the Deed of assignment as to:

Van Lynn Developments V Pelias Construction Co Ltd 1968

Otherwise i will have to request at the case management hearing

You will not get sight of the DOA unless a judge decides it is necessary and orders it to be produced, (rarely happens).

Anything produced will so heavily redacted it will be of little merit anyway.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It is the date of the assignment i am after on the Deed

That too will be on the coms log which is what they can rely on.

What do you dispute in regard to the date of the assignment.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

why?

have you sent these muppets a signed CCA and a CPR?

if the debt is not yours

they'll be no signed agreement

simple end of problem surely

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

To be totally honest DX

I am playing them for maximum costs

inspection of the Deed of Assignment, if they come back saying sod off commercially sensitive, i give the response

Webster v Ridgeway [2009] ELR 439

I am after confirming that they have absolute (legal) assignment to bring the action in their name

I have now provided links to case law on two seperate occasions saying i am entitled to inspection of the Deed of Assignment, why would i just prefer to accept just a coms log?? i do understand the judge has the ultimate decision though

• 3 weeks later...

Defence is last day tomorrow, all done but another angle

Hillesden Securities have just sent a template Notice of Assignment and People have been saying that that is irrelevant as they can rely on records, screen shots etc

What about

HFO Capital Limited v Burney

Another question

If the debt was then assigned without giving a notice as to 86E

Will the Assignment then be innefectual in law inhibiting the assignee, that being DCA from taking action in its own name

The assignment amount will be inaccurate

Will the sale be innefectual as well in that the account has been terminated and sold as a terminated account despite failure as to 86E

Non-compliance of s.86E(2) by a creditor will not invalidate the assignment of the agreement because s.86E(5) only provides that he shall not be entitled to enforce the agreement until the requisite notice is served on the debtor and the assignment of the agreement is subject only to the provisions of the Law of Property Act 1925. See relevant legislation below.

However, because your agreement has been assigned and the assignee (the new owner) has commenced with proceedings to enforce the agreement, until the assignee complies with s.86E(2) of the CCA 1974, he is not entitled to enforce the agreement in contravention thereof by operation of s.86E(5) and that should form part of your Defence against his claim.

See the Link v Jones case, as this provides you with an important and irrefutable point of law which you can rely upon as regards the circumstances of your case.

The said case confirms that the claimant in your case, as the claimed assignee of the credit agreement, is a creditor within the meaning of s.189 CCA 1974 (as amended), therefore, he is under a statutory duty (s.86E(2) CCA 74 ) to serve a notice of default sum on you before he can become entitled to enforce the credit agreement.

“86E Notice of default sums

(1)This section applies where a default sum becomes payable under a regulated agreement by the debtor or hirer.

(2)The creditor or owner shall, within the prescribed period after the default sum becomes payable, give the debtor or hirer a notice under this section.

(3)The notice under this section may be incorporated in a statement or other notice which the creditor or owner gives the debtor or hirer in relation to the agreement by virtue of another provision of this Act.

(4)The debtor or hirer shall have no liability to pay interest in connection with the default sum to the extent that the interest is calculated by reference to a period occurring before the 29th day after the day on which the debtor or hirer is given the notice under this section.

(5)If the creditor or owner fails to give the debtor or hirer the notice under this section within the period mentioned in subsection (2), he shall not be entitled to enforce the agreement until the notice is given to the debtor or hirer.

(6)The debtor or hirer shall have no liability to pay any sum in connection with the preparation or the giving to him of the notice under this section.

(7)Regulations may—

(a)provide that this section does not apply in relation to a default sum which is less than a prescribed amount;

(b)make provision about the form and content of notices under this section.

(8)This section does not apply in relation to a non-commercial agreement or to a small agreement.”

Kind regards

The Mould