02 (UK) Limited & Wescot Credit

LeeS80
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Just wondering who else has had dealings with O2 regarding defaults / non payments etc. I had an account with them back in March 2003. I ended the contract after one year for numerous reasons. Excessive call costs, and extortionate premium rate numbers when I needed to call them (can't remember exactly but I think 60p per minute!)

I assumed the account closed and never thought any more of it, until early on this year when Wescot Credit Services contacted me demanding £352!! :eek:

I had no idea what this amount was for, and Wescot did not have either. They said it was due to an O2 debt and that if I didn't pay I would be taken to court, CCJ's, bailiff action etc etc. Very nasty people.

At the time I was applying for a mortgage and was worried about implications etc so agreed to pay back at £50 per month. This was great until I called to make a payment and they didn't have me on record - anywhere! I have never received a default notice or any other letters from them whatsoever. Needless to say I now have a lovely "default" notice on my credit report which I am trying to have removed.

Anyone else had problems with these?