Capita the movie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We all know that Capita are involved in so much with this in mind I went Googling, and found this, I think this will put a smile on so many peoples face's so much so I wanted to share this with everyone, I hope Admin do not mind please watch this here

https://tinyurl.com/y94td3dq

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Nice find MM great stuff Crapita at their best(worst)

Capiita are an infestation that needs to be exterminated and extirpated completely from councils, they are worse than vermin, and as and deadly as Ebola. In actuality they are corrosive to democracy as they now regard themselves as so untouchable they advised councils they couuld raid the Housing Revenue Account( no they couldn't) and divert it to other things.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Another prime example of what happens when everything is outsourced to greedy profit driven Companies.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

That sad thing about this movie is I am still humming the tune lol. I have watched this a few times but my feet don't stop swinging

They are the rats bits but someone has to have a way of making light of them this does I hope

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

The problem is the lack of transparency. All residents should be entitled to know the terms of the contract, what Capita are responsible for and what conflicts of interest exist e.g owning 2 bailiff companies they may give work to. Plus how can residents hold Capita to account.

I don't have a problem with outsourcing as such. It is part of the modern world. How may people realise that the bank or insurance company they are with, may have outsourced the printing of documents, claims handling, payment handling. There was a media report a few years back that a printing company handling insurance documents were employing ex-prisoners. There was then questions raised that these people could be reading documents containing peoples addresses and what valuables they had specified. The led to people asking their insurers for details of how they printed their documents, as they were not satisfied with the answer that Data Protection laws were fully enforced.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread